The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: More good news for the Republicans

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Better yet, why don't you think before you SOIL a thread???

That way...every body will be happy!!

RK
    Thats funny. You never thought I was "soiling" a thread before I posted that Green Bay was going to the Super Bowl. In case you have forgotten, I was born in Milwaukee and was raised in West Bend Wisconsin. You are not the only Green Bay Packer fan on this forum even though you think you are. Even though I now live in South Florida and like the Dolphins I still like the team from my home state.

I am sorry my political views do not coinside with yours but your views are way to far to the right for me.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 01-25-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Thats funny. You never thought I was "soiling" a thread before I posted that Green Bay was going to the Super Bowl. In case you have forgotten, I was born in Milwaukee and was raised in West Bend Wisconsin. You are not the only Green Bay Packer fan on this forum even though you think you are. Even though I now live in South Florida and like the Dolphins I still like the team from my home state.
    Roger, it has nothing to do with football.

It has to do with the content of your posts.

Ask anyone.

Can I get a witness??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

RK
    I think you are being EXTREMELY GENEROUS calling what comes out of the end's of RP's fingers, content!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    Well said, and the faster the majority of us understand this then the faster we can take action to fix it. It is a rare politician who acts on principle alone. When trying to figure out what they are doing or what they are thinking just think two words MONEY or POWER . One of the two will lead you to an answer.
    Term limits for all!
    This is what he was all about!:
    Vinny last hunting year
    53 pheasants in South Dakota 200 + ducks in Idaho
    Lasting memories Vinny was 13+ years old!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I think you are being EXTREMELY GENEROUS calling what comes out of the end's of RP's fingers, content!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUH?????????????????

Roger, it has nothing to do with football.

Ask anyone.

Can I get a witness??

RK
    I agree 100%. What a putz! He reads one article about Elkhart that supports his savior and he thinks he knows what is going on in in Indiana!

Why don't you look at the Gov. of Indiana and what he has done to incourage business in Indiana. What he has done to keep Indiana fiscally sound. Hey Rog why don't you compare Indiana who has a Rep. gov to let's say Illinios or Mich or Cali who all believe as you do? PUTZ!

MITCH DANIELS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by duckheads; 01-26-2011 at 05:37 PM.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    I agree 100%. What a putz! He reads one article about Elkhart that supports his savior and he thinks he knows what is going on in in Indiana!

Why don't you look at the Gov. of Indiana and what he has done to incourage business in Indiana. What he has done to keep Indiana fiscally sound. Hey Rog why don't you compare Indiana who has a Rep. gov to let's say Illinios or Mich or Cali who all believe as you do? PUTZ!

Mitch Daniels has been on my radar for a while.

Good guy!!!

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

I could certainly go along with that endorsement. Now if you could only get one of your favorite sons (an oxymoron, I know! They just never finished that sentence) on a late night show to get off his liberal soap box, Daniels might get some positive respect.

Letterman is beginning to sound more like Maher every day. What a sap. How were you folks so fortunate to find a conservative like Daniels. After Quale took such a beating from Letterman, I thought he had socialized the entire state. Oops, I forgot, you still had Bobby Knight.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Easy now UB. I will go to my grave being a Bobby knight fan! Look what has happened to IU since he has been gone! I went to school there and had basketball players in my classes. He made sure his players were in class every day and he had higher standards then the NCAA. How many other coaches care if their players get an education?
    Last edited by duckheads; 01-26-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Banned

What the he!! does fiscally mean and while you are at it can you please give me the definition of incourage . And you call me a dumb a$$