The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Liberals trying to draft Keith Olbermann for Joe Lieberman's Senate seat

  1. #11
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Don't be usurping dnf's self appointed duties.

    If I ask nicely, will you please leave me out of third-party threads? I promise, I'll chime in if I want to be included. I don't need any help.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  2. #12
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If I ask nicely, will you please leave me out of third-party threads? I promise, I'll chime in if I want to be included. I don't need any help.
    Not sure what a third-party thread is but I'm well aware of your chiming in capabilities.

    Looking out or your best interests regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  3. #13
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Not sure what a third-party thread is but I'm well aware of your chiming in capabilities.

    Looking out or your best interests regards,
    Third party thread means I'm not a part of it. I don't bring you up (because I have better things to do) unless we are engaged in a conversation. Its a nice way of saying "mind you own damn business!" See, I was trying to be nice.

    I don't want, nor need you looking out for my best interests. Despite what you may think, you don't even know what those are, so PLEASE (I'm asking nicely) leave them to me, and mind your own.

    We'll all get along better that way.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Based on what I have seen from you so far.....there is quite a bit you don't know about.


    Just sayin'.....


    RK
    That is funny on so many levels!!

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    I think Olbermann is too much of a loose canon to run effectively for office. I don't see any group lining up to support him.

  6. #16
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    T

    I don't want, nor need you looking out for my best interests. Despite what you may think, you don't even know what those are, so PLEASE (I'm asking nicely) leave them to me, and mind your own.

    We'll all get along better that way.
    I believe it's call sarcasm.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •