The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michele Bachman- Her own words...oh boy.

Default Michele Bachman- Her own words...oh boy.

Someone on another thread call "Michele Bachman an educated woman (attorney)..." Which she might be. But it is clear her specialty isn't constitutional law. She lacks even a basic knowledge of the Constitution and American history.
    Her own words.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/2...iref=allsearch
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

just goes to show that many politicians are only as good as their speechwriters or their staffers who brief them on the talking points..like many other lawyers its not what you can prove, its sometimes about what you can get the jury to believe to be the truth
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    just goes to show that many politicians are only as good as their speechwriters or their staffers who brief them on the talking points..like many other lawyers its not what you can prove, its sometimes about what you can get the jury to believe to be the truth

I could be wrong, but I don't think she is that stupid, as to believe what came out of her mouth!

What she said doesn't bother me so much...I just ignore her. But what is scary is the legion of followers who actually believe what she says! Unfortunately, their vote is just as loud as yours and mine.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

I could be wrong, but I don't think she is that stupid, as to believe what came out of her mouth!

What she said doesn't bother me so much...I just ignore her. But what is scary is the legion of followers who actually believe what she says! Unfortunately, their vote is just as loud as yours and mine.
    You know, I changed my mind, I do not think she is stupid, I would love to see Michelle Bachman/Sarah Palin or Sarah Palin/Michelle Bachman on the same Republican ticket for the President/Vice President for the United States of America in 2012. Hey wait, didn't I just see a quick shot of SP at the beginning of the video?

See RK I can be gracious.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 01-26-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    You know, I changed my mind, I do not think she is stupid, I would love to see Michelle Bachman/Sarah Palin or Sarah Palin/Michelle Bachman on the same Republican ticket for the President/Vice President for the United States of America in 2012. Hey wait, didn't I just see a quick shot of SP at the beginning of the video?

See RK I can be gracious.
    Never happen for a whole host of reasons but the most obvious is that they both have the same Type A personality,neither wants to be second chair in the band
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Gotta love those constitutional conservatives!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Never happen for a whole host of reasons but the most obvious is that they both have the same Type A personality,neither wants to be second chair in the band
    Obama and Hillary had type A personalities. At least let me hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Obama and Hillary had type A personalities. At least let me hope.
    um 57 states.

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    um 57 states.
    One slip up in a speech when your tired certainly rises to the level of a diatribe that was completely off base. See, I get it!

I have books and calendars that were given to me as gifts over the years that are chock-full of Bushisms. The whole sum of them don't equate to the blather that came out of Bachman's mouth.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

watch your teleprompter reading champ in action here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno

In his own words oh boy
    Bill Davis