The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conservative Approach to Spending

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post
    Unfortunately what the republicans have introduced would be akin to using a siphon hose to control a flooding MS River. Sure it's better than nothing but if you are dying (which our country is in terms of debt) washing your face won't help. There are no proposals, democrat or republican, which seem to understand the seriousness of the situation. They are all lip service. We can't continue this spending and have this nation survive as we know it. I won't be affected seriously because I don't rely upon government programs & I am getting old. But my children & grand children will face a world where America becomes a 2nd or 3rd world country with nothing left in the cupboard. And do we think, China and the other then-powers of the world will deal graciously with the US? But our politicians are more concerned about staying in office than serving their country.
    Well said David!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post
    Unfortunately what the republicans have introduced would be akin to using a siphon hose to control a flooding MS River. Sure it's better than nothing but if you are dying (which our country is in terms of debt) washing your face won't help. There are no proposals, democrat or republican, which seem to understand the seriousness of the situation. They are all lip service. We can't continue this spending and have this nation survive as we know it. I won't be affected seriously because I don't rely upon government programs & I am getting old. But my children & grand children will face a world where America becomes a 2nd or 3rd world country with nothing left in the cupboard. And do we think, China and the other then-powers of the world will deal graciously with the US? But our politicians are more concerned about staying in office than serving their country.
    And the Democrats are trying to deepen the channel of the flooding MS river!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Good points David. Cavuto is all over the debt srvice issue, 4 billion dollars a day, 28 billion a week and 120 billion a month!

And I believe there are republicans introducing bills to cut some spending. You have to start somewhere. Hey Roger tell me where have the democrats introduced anything to cut spending?
    Why don't you ask a democrat?????

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Why don't you ask a democrat?????
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Still not a leftie.