The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Here it Comes Folks.....

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Nope.
    I'll still get called a "lib" so it won't do any good.
    I'm not worried about what you, or anyone else decides to label me.

Hey, what happened to Pense? He must be too liberal for the GOP also?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9jNLF2jmU

Just sayin'.......

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    So what have you got to lose?

It'd be interesting to see how you balance what most here would view as your 'left leaning" views w/ some far right ones and come back to the "dead center", as you decribed your results from that "test" a while back. .
    I've already said I get run out of town by my liberal friends for being a life member of NRA, shooting cute little birds, and having a big black dog to retrieve them for me. I have yet to see a party with one tenth the fiscal responsibility I practice in my own household.

You guys are just equal and opposite to my nutty extreme liberal friends. Much more exclsionary, though.

What is the fascination? I have beliefs that I am not willing to share here. Not to be rude, but its none of anyone's business, whom I don't choose toshare it with! Even when I espouse conservative ideas, I get attacked for them because I've already been labeled by the brainchilds here.

So have a nice day...lets move the conversation on.

How 'bout the freedom protesters in Egypt? I pray they achieve their goals of freedom, in a peaceful manner.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I've already said I get run out of town by my liberal friends for being a life member of NRA, shooting cute little birds, and having a big black dog to retrieve them for me. I have yet to see a party with one tenth the fiscal responsibility I practice in my own household.

You guys are just equal and opposite to my nutty extreme liberal friends. Much more exclsionary, though.

What is the fascination? I have beliefs that I am not willing to share here. Not to be rude, but its none of anyone's business, whom I don't choose toshare it with! Even when I espouse conservative ideas, I get attacked for them because I've already been labeled by the brainchilds here.

So have a nice day...lets move the conversation on.

How 'bout the freedom protesters in Egypt? I pray they achieve their goals of freedom, in a peaceful manner.
    Tick, tick, tick...
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

So comes now the Great Independant with this quote:

"That is a major reason why the republican party caved in on itself in 06 and 08, why there is a tea party, and why if they're not careful, they will continue to fracture and lose viability. Intolerance of independent thought. As disorganized as the democrats seem to be most of the time, they have figured out how to accommodate a wide latitude of ideologies. That is why many independent voters, being shunned and called "left wing independents", chose to side with the democrats last election. Generally, they may not be happy with the democratic caucus, but were pushed to that side nonetheless by narrow minded republicans."

That's NOT an independant view...it's an ignorant view. Republicans aren't pushing this vast sea of open-minded 'good-guys' under the bus...you, Obama, and the sycophantic toadies in the MSP are doing that.

With your open-jawed reverence for the likes of Anderson Cooper, and those two clowns on the comedy channel, coupled with backing that unAmerican Soros jerk, it's hard to keep an "open mind" about your beliefs. Every chance you get, you undermine the conservative beliefs of America, the Founders, the Constitution, with some wasted view of patriotism that would make any of the 60's batch of hippies proud to call you their brother.

You just haven't figured out where you belong, so you vacillate between what you think might sound good, and what might make everyone think you are above the average, and would never sink to just the basic beliefs of a true hard working TEA party activist. Your arrogance couldn't possibly allow you to be anything but an independant. Sadly, you can't claim that view either, because you and everyone else knows it's phoney.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post

You just haven't figured out where you belong, so you vacillate between what you think might sound good, and what might make everyone think you are above the average, and would never sink to just the basic beliefs of a true hard working TEA party activist. Your arrogance couldn't possibly allow you to be anything but an independant. Sadly, you can't claim that view either, because you and everyone else knows it's phoney.

UB
    I haven't seen a teabagger that works as hard as I do. they seem to have time to drool over palin and beck. I'm very happy right where I am, despite your self-proclaimed ability to put everybody in your little pigeon holes! I do find you entertaining!

M&K, thank you for reminding me, I've wasted enough time in another boring, useless thread. They all start out good, then you and your ilk take over with the romper room antics.

Have a wonderful weekend, while some of us are working!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I haven't seen a teabagger that works as hard as I do. they seem to have time to drool over palin and beck. I'm very happy right where I am, despite your self-proclaimed ability to put everybody in your little pigeon holes! I do find you entertaining!

M&K, thank you for reminding me, I've wasted enough time in another boring, useless thread. They all start out good, then you and your ilk take over with the romper room antics.

Very nice...........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

The fuse is getting shorter regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    The fuse is getting shorter regards,
    There is no fuse my friend.

Why do you insist on trying to stir things up?
    That's not why we're here, is it?
    Why don't we stick to debating and sharing ideas, and skip the goading and taunting.

Gibson is gone. I think we saw what a negative influence such a catalyst can have. While I do get passionate on certian issues, I try not to call anyone here names or insult them personally. While I'm not perfect, I do not go out of my way to taunt people into personal grudges.

Again, I enjoy sharing ideas, even butting heads in a constructive manner, and I don't want to appear rude, but if you're just going to taunt and try to stir up hard feelings, then I'm choosing not to play that game.

Time to bring this one back
    Last edited by JDogger; 01-28-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Why not?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

What is the fascination? I have beliefs that I am not willing to share here. Not to be rude, but its none of anyone's business, whom I don't choose toshare it with!
    I don't know what's funnier...the notion that anyone who has shattered every RFT posting record would be coy about providing an example or two of his supposed Bircher roots when he's flapped his gums ad naseum about every other subject under the sun, OR the notion that a guy who had a cup of coffee as a Republican while a post-pubescent in high school can pretend that he was a staunch Republican who was left behind when the supposed kooks took over his party. Can I just hoist the bullsh!t flag to both?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.