The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alaska must release Palin e-mails by May 31, state AG declares

Here's the actual story. Note that it is not Sarah Palin but the Governor's Office that is being tasked. This is exactly the reason she gave for her resignation....the relentless efforts of this one individual to find some way to embarrass her. Next we'll have a subpoena for a toilet paper inventory of the Governor's office.

Eric

Governor: Palin e-mails won't be released 'til May
    Juneau Empire
    JUNEAU - The Alaska governor's office says it needs until May 31 to release potentially thousands of e-mails sent and received by former Gov. Sarah Palin.

By that time, more than 2 years will have elapsed since at least one person and several media outlets, including The Associated Press, requested the e-mails. Palin has been out of office since July 2009.

A work plan submitted to the new attorney general, John Burns, says the Department of Law plans to assign two people to review the records full-time, including a former assistant attorney general with whom the department will contract. According to the plan submitted by public records officer Linda Perez, the cost will be $120,000.

Burns' predecessor had granted extensions in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Depends what is in the emails and if she is going to seek out the highest office in the land.
    By your rationale if her emails can be released why cant Harvard release the college records of BHO or Hawaii the "official" document, after all what's the difference....anything and everything Palin did as Governor should be available for scrutiny,but so should BHO...You cant have it both ways
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    From Sarah Palin's perspective, EVERYTHING is a WTF? moment!

I doubt she even knows what Sputnik was.
    Do you?
    And if you do, what has it got to do with America???

Freedom 7 regards..........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    By your rationale if her emails can be released why cant Harvard release the college records of BHO or Hawaii the "official" document, after all what's the difference....anything and everything Palin did as Governor should be available for scrutiny,but so should BHO...You cant have it both ways
    Can't find SP grade transcripts either. Why haven't they been released?????????? After all didn't she did attend 6 different schools before she got her degree in journalism???

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Do you?
    And if you do, what has it got to do with America???

Freedom 7 regards..........

RK
    I know Sputnik. I also know Kennedy's response, and our response.
    And damn proud of it!

Alan Shepard was a hero of mine. As was Chuck Yeager, Paul Tibbetts, and Jimmy Stewart.

Freedom 7 regards indeed!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Can't find SP grade transcripts either. Why haven't they been released?????????? After all didn't she did attend 6 different schools before she got her degree in journalism???
    Nice evasion of the question...I hope they show all the schools Palin attended or are alleged to have attended, but how about starting at the top...or better yet are you willing to release your school records, how about your medical records...see the slippery slope that begins when everyone starts clamoring for the public's right to know..

IMHO if you are running for office or if you are in public office everything is in play, every call you make,if you are going to represent me or run my country,everything about you is open for scrutiny...its the price you pay for the highest job in the land

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I know Sputnik. I also know Kennedy's response, and our response.
    And damn proud of it!

Alan Shepard was a hero of mine. As was Chuck Yeager, Paul Tibbetts, and Jimmy Stewart.

Freedom 7 regards indeed!
    Somehow your progressive hero thinks it a great moment!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Nice evasion of the question...I hope they show all the schools Palin attended or are alleged to have attended, but how about starting at the top...or better yet are you willing to release your school records, how about your medical records...see the slippery slope that begins when everyone starts clamoring for the public's right to know..

IMHO if you are running for office or if you are in public office everything is in play, every call you make,if you are going to represent me or run my country,everything about you is open for scrutiny...its the price you pay for the highest job in the land
    I have pretty much laid out my medical history on here already. Do a search on it if you like.

I have pretty much laid out my medical history on here already. Do a search on it if you like.

I know of your medical history , we discussed it once before, How you are even able to walk around should be a textbook in a medical journal if it isnt already...You have singlehandedly kept many doctors and clinics employed

But back to my original question: why cant we see BHO college transcripts ? or his emails to Bill Ayers or to Rev Wright....

I know of your medical history , we discussed it once before, How you are even able to walk around should be a textbook in a medical journal if it isnt already...You have singlehandedly kept many doctors and clinics employed

But back to my original question: why cant we see BHO college transcripts ? or his emails to Bill Ayers or to Rev Wright....
    On who's nickel???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis