The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Only 3 Senators join the Tea party caucus

Default Only 3 Senators join the Tea party caucus

This just shows how politicians will say whatever they have to to get elected but once they are in and basically cant be touched for six years they abandon the group that got them elected...So much for loyalty...and then you wonder why they dont listen to their own constituents..I am not a Tea Party guy but I do think they serve a very useful purpose within the Republican Party by putting the RINO's on notice

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,6438473.story
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

The first meeting of the Senate tea party caucus on Thursday attracted just four senators out of a possible 47 GOP members willing to describe themselves as members. The event was as notable for who wasn't there, than who was.
    Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), once a tea party darling, has for now declined to join the caucus, whose first meeting was organized by Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.).
    Sen. Ron Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican whose campaign sprung from the small government movement, has passed for now. Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) showed up to address the group of activists Thursday, but then hustled out of the room, ignoring reporters' questions about whether he was in or out.

Yupper, Tea Party is something to be reckoned with.