The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russian Airport Bomber nabbed

Default Russian Airport Bomber nabbed

The man who detonated a bomb at Domodedovo Airport in Moscow on Monday, killing 35 people, was a 20-year-old from the North Caucasus, the Russian Investigative Committee said Saturday.

Although there has been no claim of responsibility for the bombing, suspicion has centered on the North Caucasus, where a jihadist insurgency has been fighting to establish an Islamic emirate.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...ex.html?hpt=T2

Get your notepads ready folks. We're about to see how to deal with this type of organization.

Actually, we may not hear or see how the situation is remedied. But it will be.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Get your notepads ready folks. We're about to see how to deal with this type of organization.

What aspects of Russia's response should we take notes on and learn from? Nearly everything they'll do in response is something you'd bleat about if we did it. Think they'll be reading Miranda rights to the terrs they catch and giving them 3 hots and a cot in air conditioned comfort? Think their prisoners will find their very own copy of the Koran under their pillow? Or are you fond of how the Russians will kill whatever moves in front of their sites with little regard for collateral damage?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    What aspects of Russia's response should we take notes on and learn from? Nearly everything they'll do in response is something you'd bleat about if we did it. Think they'll be reading Miranda rights to the terrs they catch and giving them 3 hots and a cot in air conditioned comfort? Think their prisoners will find their very own copy of the Koran under their pillow? Or are you fond of how the Russians will kill whatever moves in front of their sites with little regard for collateral damage?
    Go take a powder.
    EVERYTHING is a fight with you.

A couple of you have a real fetish with goading me. Too bad I'm not playing that game anymore. I guess with Yardley gone, you're looking for a fix?

Look elswhere.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

We really don't have to take notes as the Russians have already written the book.
    Remember the Chechen rebels that took over the Beslan school in 2004?

More Than 200 Bodies Recovered From Russian School

http://www.10news.com/news/3706697/detail.html

The chaotic battle left at least 95 people dead. The Interfax news agency quoted sources as saying more than 250 people were killed and more than 700 people were hospitalized. Russian authorities declared the siege over with 20 militants dead, including 10 Arabs.

Dead terrorists don't take more victims.
    Last edited by BrianW; 01-29-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: added link
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

A couple of you have a real fetish with goading me.
    If pointing out your hypocritical bullsh!t is "goading" then count me in.

You professing admiration for how you think/hope the Russians will handle this latest terrorist attack is hypocritical bullsh!t since you routinely wet your pants anytime you think America might have violated some jihadists "rights."

If pointing out your hypocritical bullsh!t is "goading" then count me in.

You professing admiration for how you think/hope the Russians will handle this latest terrorist attack is hypocritical bullsh!t since you routinely wet your pants anytime you think America might have violated some jihadists "rights."
    You have me confused with someone else. Your bullsh!t false accusations ought to have YOU wetting your pants. Where have I ever supported jihadists rights? I fought against them in uniform. What have you ever done besides flap your lips?

I'm just wondering if your solution would be for the Russians to invade Iraq and bankrupt their treasury in a drawn out war?

The man who detonated a bomb at Domodedovo Airport in Moscow on Monday, killing 35 people, was a 20-year-old from the North Caucasus, the Russian Investigative Committee said Saturday.

Although there has been no claim of responsibility for the bombing, suspicion has centered on the North Caucasus, where a jihadist insurgency has been fighting to establish an Islamic emirate.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...ex.html?hpt=T2

The guy wasn't nabbed. It was a suicide bombing. He's dead!
    John Abramson

Retriever Supply
    www.retrieversupply.com

American Retriever
    www.americanretriever.com

Code 3 retrievers
    www.code3retrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    The guy wasn't nabbed. It was a suicide bombing. He's dead!
    Good for him! But I doubt he acted alone.

You have me confused with someone else. Your bullsh!t false accusations ought to have YOU wetting your pants. Where have I ever supported jihadists rights? I fought against them in uniform. What have you ever done besides flap your lips? LOL. I think you're channeling the anger of the face painter in your avatar. Maybe you should switch back to the pic of your Rottie....much more soothing. Do you really want me search through your nonsense to find examples of you wringing your hands about detainee treatment, lack of "rights", your equating American treatment of terrorsist detainees to the actions of a banana republic, etc? Really? Are you a masochist?

I'm just wondering if your solution would be for the Russians to invade Iraq and bankrupt their treasury in a drawn out war? I asked you first, Tiger. What is that the Russians are about to do that a hand wringer like yourself would like to see America emulate? If you've got nothing and were just poppin' off about those bad arse Ruskies who don't take crap then just say so and I'll turn you loose.

There's a difference between catching someone in the act, or facing a known group of terrorists....versus locking varied persons up without any legal recourse or trial. We don't know that the people in Gitmo are terrorists. We now know some of them Weren't, but were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its ok. We set them free with our apologies.

What the Russian security forces may do, is launch a swift and decisive attack against a known enemy. Just like WE did in Afghanistan ititially, until we decided it would be better to let native security forces nab Bin Laden, and let him slip away. Or shifting attention to an uninvolved country.

I assume you were referring to my belief that we should stick to our Constitution and well established system of justice for detainees?

I was in full support of knocking the crap out of the Al qaeda network that was responsible for 9-11. That is what the Russians may do with this terrorist group. What happened with our thumping of bin Laden? A little accessory war in Iraq kind of diverted our attention from those who attacked us? Are you ok with that? Bin laden is still out there making video clips, as you poke twisted jabs at me!

Nothing I said was inconsistent.