The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alias on POTUS PLACE

I guess it lasted less than a minute.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I would think you would understand the line that has been crossed here.
    Alias accounts are something that our administrator takes seriously enough to start a thread on the main forum, asking us to clean it up.

To begin launching accusations of such activity is unethical.
    Stan, you and a few others I consider friends and hope to continue to converse with, and perhaps meet someday.

There are others who are acting unethical at worst, or very childish at the least. I have time for neither.

I will mostly lurk on the training forums, where there is still good dialogue to be absorbed.

I'm sure that will make many happy here. Happy I could oblige.
    Did you watch the video?

Did you laugh??

Yes or No.....did you laugh????

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

[QUOTE=M&K's Retrievers;741393]
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

Dave, I was making a point about how you act like an expert on everything. I guess that doesn't apply to analogy's.

You never (I don't think) said anything about whelping puppies.

I'm so sorry for accusing you of having knowledge about anything.

There. All better?

Brenda Lee regards,
    Amazing. This thread started because I pointed out that DNF takes abuse on this forum. I praised him for his constant restraint. For that, some numbskull accused me of DNF of creating my handle and using it to defend himself. No wonder the guy took offense to it.

I'm stepping out of this for the last time, but I'll say one more thing. Some of you folks act like a a bunch of groupies. You goad a guy like DNF, who disagrees with your views, then you circle the wagons and have a free for all onslaught. I've seen it with some others here also. Anyone who dares speak an opinion that differs from your click gets the same treatment. What the heck folks? I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy. But ridicule, namecalling, accusations?? That's not debate. That's just petty juvenille behavior. It's like the school yard bullies picking on the guy who looks different, sounds different, or acts different. Time for some of you folks to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by newlab View Post
    Amazing. This thread started because I pointed out that DNF takes abuse on this forum. I praised him for his constant restraint. For that, some numbskull accused me of DNF of creating my handle and using it to defend himself. No wonder the guy took offense to it.

I'm stepping out of this for the last time, but I'll say one more thing. Some of you folks act like a a bunch of groupies. You goad a guy like DNF, who disagrees with your views, then you circle the wagons and have a free for all onslaught. I've seen it with some others here also. Anyone who dares speak an opinion that differs from your click gets the same treatment. What the heck folks? I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy. But ridicule, namecalling, accusations?? That's not debate. That's just petty juvenille behavior. It's like the school yard bullies picking on the guy who looks different, sounds different, or acts different. Time for some of you folks to grow up.
    Yeah, it's all one sided, no one ever gives me any crap!!

But, more importantly, did you watch the video??

Did you laugh???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Did you watch the video?

Did you laugh??

Yes or No.....did you laugh????

RK

Hell Yes!

PM sent.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yeah, it's all one sided, no one ever gives me any crap!!

But, more importantly, did you watch the video??

Did you laugh???

RK
    I did. It was hilarious.... Good choice!

The trouble with being in the center is that's where the bullseye is.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Wow all I can say is WOW....I work a rare Sunday Brunch shift and there are accusations of McCarthyism like tactics on the POTUS board (not my use of the term)...inferences of dual identities...I am so glad I wasnt here today...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Thursday, I had a job interview after work. Felt like crap when I went to bed.

Friday, I woke up feeling bad. Went hunting anyway, killed a wood duck. Should have had a limit, but I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Quit hunting and got a call to have a second interview and drove 1.5 hrs one way, feeling sick the whole way. Made it home late in the afternoon and dragged myself to the couch. I couldn't pry myself off the couch, except to go sit on the toilet.

Saturday, I had plans to go shoot some divers. A buddy spotted an estimated 50-60,000 birds the day before. Had to cancel because my body and my stomach was not interested in going. Spent the day running between the couch and the toilet. Got up at least 3 times in the middle of the night with serious stomach/abdomen pains.

Sunday, I woke up and felt well enough to go to church. Made it through church but not much more after that. I wasn't stuck to the couch, but couldn't get too far from the toilet. What a weekend.

I estimate that I have been on the john at least 25-30 times this weekend. I am pretty sure after reading this thread that you guys have found something much more worthless to spend your time on this weekend than I have.

Just sayin...