The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Bowl XLV

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Seven days away and Dallas/Ft Worth is a Zoo. Some roads already blocked off. Traffic rerouted. Good thing Obama is not coming or it would be even worse having to contend with that. Prices going sky high. One place reportedly wants $900 for parking. Several friends in the Arlington area have rented their homes for $5000 for 5 days. Hotels have tripled rates on average. A buddy of mine in staying with Tom Bodet at Motel 6 Friday night ffor $98 plus tax. No charge for the mold.

Should be a good game. I'm rooting for the Pack and NFC so you better put your dough on the Steelers.
    Ok, here is something for you righties

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working,Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Ok, here is something for you righties

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working,Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude.
    My comment had nothing to do with Obama per se. I was referring to the attendance of any US President to the SB.The added security would be enormous. I may be mistaken but wasn't it Obama who uses the excuse of extra security and disruption for not attending regular Sunday church services?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth