The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dallas facing serious stripper shortage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Heck, it worked for Joe Willie Nameth!
    Hey Joe Willie said he went to the track on Tues. Super Bowl week....my kinda guy beer drinking and gamblin on the ponies when you should be working.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Hey Joe Willie said he went to the track on Tues. Super Bowl week....my kinda guy beer drinking and gamblin on the ponies when you should be working.
    Then, spend the evening with a couple of ladies to help him loosen up before the game.

Changing the subject;
    Did you get a chance to see the movie Secretariat?

I was meeting earlier today with the Motorcross promoters in town and we met in the same room where the scene was shot where Secretariat's owner chewed out the jockey and trainer after they lost the race leading up to the Kentucky Derby.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org