The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP US BEAT THE DEMOCRATS! Vote to save more labs AND more...

Kristie Wilder

Default HELP US BEAT THE DEMOCRATS! Vote to save more labs AND more...

I'm hoping that you many of you despise the left so much that you'll take a few minutes to vote for our project over at the Pepsi Refresh Everyting competition. There is a left-wing group called "The Progressive Slate" (http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2127481 <here's a summary of what's going on off Sean Hannity's forum).

When they enter the competition, which has been on three different months including this one, they sweep the top spots. In November, we almost quit because they took the top nine spots in our category ($50K) and most of us little guys just couldn't compete against them.

The kicker is that they are apparently backed by, and are part of, Democratic political interests, which is against the rules and spirit of the competition (yet Pepsi continues to let them enter).

They are currently in the top four spots in our category and I'm confident they will stay there and that there is no way we can beat them. HOWEVER, the top TEN spots win their money. We are currently NUMBER SEVEN, which is GREAT.

WE NEED TO STAY THERE OR MOVE HIGHER and we need CUMULATIVE PUBLIC VOTES to do this. The competition is based completely on cumulative public DAILY voting. We need as many people as possible to vote every single day.

Since there are really only six spots open to "the other guys", including us, we need to be VERY competitive to remain there. Basically #5 is the new #1 since they have cinched the top four.

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP US STAY IN THIS??? This is the last month we'll be in because Pepsi is shutting it down until March, when they will open up with all new causes. We are trying to win $50,000 towards a new facility -- most of which is already being donated.

PLEASE GO TO: http://www.savemoredogs.com to support us (Life is labs Rescue) and our nine other partner causes, who are also competing against the Progressive Slate in each of their categories. You can see the progressive slate causes here: pep.si/eI0MYP and you can see where they have massive Democrat support here: http://www.democrats.com/support-the-progressive-slate

I'm hoping my conservative friends will be fired up enough to help. THANKS for considering!! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE WILLING TO HELP!

Sincerely,
    Kristie

THIS IS WHAT WE DO, BTW:

Last edited by Kristie Wilder; 01-06-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Where is the link to go and vote?

Also, if you are a member of The Refuge, you can probably pick up a TON of votes over there...If not, let me know and I'll post a link over there for you tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie Wilder View Post
    I'm hoping that you many of you despise the left so much that you'll take a few minutes to vote for our project over at the Pepsi Refresh Everyting competition. There is a left-wing group called "The Progressive Slate" (http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2127481 <here's a summary of what's going on off Sean Hannity's forum).

When they enter the competition, which has been on three different months including this one, they sweep the top spots. In November, we almost quit because they took the top nine spots in our category ($50K) and most of us little guys just couldn't compete against them.

The kicker is that they are apparently backed by, and are part of, Democratic political interests, which is against the rules and spirit of the competition (yet Pepsi continues to let them enter).

They are currently in the top four spots in our category and I'm confident they will stay there and that there is no way we can beat them. HOWEVER, the top TEN spots win their money. We are currently NUMBER SEVEN, which is GREAT.

WE NEED TO STAY THERE OR MOVE HIGHER and we need CUMULATIVE PUBLIC VOTES to do this. The competition is based completely on cumulative public DAILY voting. We need as many people as possible to vote every single day.

Since there are really only six spots open to "the other guys", including us, we need to be VERY competitive to remain there. Basically #5 is the new #1 since they have cinched the top four.

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP US STAY IN THIS??? This is the last month we'll be in because Pepsi is shutting it down until March, when they will open up with all new causes. We are trying to win $50,000 towards a new facility -- most of which is already being donated.

PLEASE GO TO: http://www.savemoredogs to support us (Life is labs Rescue) and our nine other partner causes, who are also competing against the Progressive Slate in each of their categories. You can see the progressive slate causes here: pep.si/eI0MYP and you can see where they have massive Democrat support here: http://www.democrats.com/support-the-progressive-slate

I'm hoping my conservative friends will be fired up enough to help. THANKS for considering!! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE WILLING TO HELP!

Sincerely,
    Kristie

THIS IS WHAT WE DO, BTW:

I don't despise anyone anymore.

But I do admire your work, and we are doing what we can.

stan b & Elvis
    Stan b & Elvis

Kristie, even though you appear to hate me....

I was inclined to go click to help you save more dogs because I don't feel that saving dogs is a partisan issue. But alas, I clicked on your link and it didn't work.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Kristie, even though you appear to hate me....

I was inclined to go click to help you save more dogs because I don't feel that saving dogs is a partisan issue. But alas, I clicked on your link and it didn't work.
    That's OK Buzz, Kristie stood me up once, broke my heart, I was devastated.......

She must have found out how I got the handle "road kill."

I love her anyways!!!

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 01-06-2011 at 10:27 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

I found it...google 'pepsi refresh project'...click on Kristie's cause to vote, set up an account...you get up to 10 votes per day. Tell your friends.

Kristi-

A strategy question. Is it better to vote for your group and throw away the other nine vote or to vote for you and the bottom 9 vote getters?

Eric

aaaahhhh, yes......the "evil" Democrats.

pitiful and uncalled for.......-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Kristie Wilder

LOL, y'all are funny.

All you have to do is go to:
    http://www.savemoredogs.com and vote for the 10 causes there. There's a quick link for voting.

I don't hate anyone, but I sure do want to beat them and win this money for our cause. This group has swept the competition and possibly simply because they have a better network or more money -- which is not a crime or against the rules. But you can google it and see what you think of them, the causes they're supporting (many related to things like "training community organizers" and with $45,000 allocated for travelling expenses and the like).

You are welcome to form your own opinion of course! I just hoped it might fire some of the anti-liberals to give us a hand. The liberals can vote off the main link in the main RTF forum. LOL

Either way, THANK YOU GUYS for all your votes!!!!!
    Last edited by Kristie Wilder; 01-06-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: typo

Kristie Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Kristi-

A strategy question. Is it better to vote for your group and throw away the other nine vote or to vote for you and the bottom 9 vote getters?

Eric
    best to vote for us and our partners that are supporting us -- http://www.savemoredogs.com is a website I designed to make it very easy to support the 10 groups with your 10 daily votes.

THANKS!!