The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Plain in Over His Head!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I read this morning where a Chinese company is now making a fake rice by adding potatoes and sweet potatoes to an industrial synthetic resin. Eating three bowls of this fake rice is like eating one plastic bag Yum! Gotta be fiber in that

We live in Cuba now.
    So could you mash it and have mashed potatos or would it be a crumpled bag? Also would you put gravy on it?
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Obongolo's response typical of a failed presidency. What else would you expect from a Kenyan muslim?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Obongolo's response typical of a failed presidency. What else would you expect from a Kenyan muslim?
    Gboy, have you figured out when Ramadan begins and ends yet???

So, what would be the correct response to this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    So could you mash it and have mashed potatos or would it be a crumpled bag? Also would you put gravy on it?
    What I read is that since it's fake rice it doesn't act like the real thing and stays hard even after it's cooked so you couldn't mash it like taters.

But it's probably ok for the poor 'folk' to eat it since they don't really matter to Genocide Ben anyway. Eating an industrial synthetic resin probably isn't real good for you...but hey, we're talking poor people that are too ignorant to understand keynesian theory and all the good it does for the rest of us.

We live in Cuba now.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I didn't see that anyone "BLAMED" Obama for this.

I did see that his handling of the situation is being questioned.
    Is that an unfair article??

Quick, check with the Daily Show and John Stewart to get your talking points!!!!

RK
    Actually I watched a bit of Glen Beck today.

HOLY MACKEREL! That guy is totally paranoid delusional!
    This Egyptian uprising is a conspiracy between Obama, Hardline Russian communists, and extreme Muslims!

The best explanation I heard was his tv ratings for January were his lowest ever on Fox, so he's trying to stir the fruit cake batter a little harder!

Hew: tell me where in your hallucinogenic world I defended Obama on his handling of Egypt? Please? I'd really like to know. Or is this just another baseless attack? Yep, I thought so. Enjoy your crow sandwich.
    Last edited by dnf777; 02-03-2011 at 05:47 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Actually I watched a bit of Glen Beck today.

HOLY MACKEREL! That guy is totally paranoid delusional!
    This Egyptian uprising is a conspiracy between Obama, Hardline Russian communists, and extreme Muslims!
    The best explanation I heard was his tv ratings for January were his lowest ever on Fox, so he's trying to stir the fruit cake batter a little harder!

Hew: tell me where in your hallucinogenic world I defended Obama on his handling of Egypt? Please? I'd really like to know. Or is this just another baseless attack? Yep, I thought so. Enjoy your crow sandwich.
    Are you saying he actually said that??

Or is this your twisted misinterpratation of what he said??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Hey, Stan, I'm setting the over/under at 2 weeks.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    So, what would be the correct response to this situation?

The US response should always be to back those who are allies and are supportive of stability and the US. In the case of Egypt and Mubarak, they have been our allies and a peaceful influence in the Middle East since the historic treaty with Israel. With that said, if we object to the oppression in Egypt (or elsewhere among US allies), the most effective approach would be to bring influence, even behind-the-scenes pressure to help bring about reforms as conditions for our aid. The absolute worse things we could do is to publically encourage instablility like the Obama government has done by encouraging the unrest. Obama has essentially called out publically the very government we back with billions of aid. And he has done this having no plan or influence over what might replace it. We have empowered a movement, yet have no ability to positively influence the outcome, not unlike Iran and other Middle East countries. And like Iran, if a governement results that is hostile toward the US, we will have lost any influence for positive reform. The enivitable outcome will be less influence in a very unstable region of the world where we are inordinately dependent for our critical fuel needs.

And bottom line we have to understand, we cannot impose our model of democracy on cultures that have no understanding of it. We should always exercise positive influence where we can when it comes to the plight of people but never undermind our allies when there is no plan or reasonable expectation for improved conditions with a new government.
    David Didier, GA

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Are you saying he actually said that??

Or is this your twisted misinterpratation of what he said??

RK
    Probably just my misinterpretation.
    Just remember, I think you're a decent guy, too!

Hey, good thing happened today. Leaving the hospital in an uncomfortable suit and tie, climbing into the truck, when I felt something hit me on the chest. Digging in the flask pocket, I pulled out a baby-Macanudo, in a sealed tube!
    Nothing like an unexpected treat for the ride home. So much for the new truck smell.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!