The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Plain in Over His Head!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    By "OUR" interests, do you mean ours........or HIS?????
    They may not be one in the same.

Just askin'......

RK
    "Out interests" would be what is best for the US. One would assume this would be uniform from one US admin to the next. But maybe not.......
    David Didier, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post
    "Out interests" would be what is best for the US. One would assume this would be uniform from one US admin to the next. But maybe not.......
    I expect different administrations have completely different ideas about what is good for the US. Also some administrations have courage and make bold and decisive moves internationally. Others mark time. I expect this administration is incapable of making a bold move internationally.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    I expect different administrations have completely different ideas about what is good for the US. Also some administrations have courage and make bold and decisive moves internationally. Others mark time. I expect this administration is incapable of making a bold move internationally.
    Yeah, like starting 2 wars that have become the longest wars in U.S. history that was bold and aggressive.

The longest war in US history is, I believe, the Second World War. We are still occupying Europe and Japan. What do you think?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Banned

The longest war in US history is, I believe, the Second World War. We are still occupying Europe and Japan. What do you think?
    I thought Germany and Japan surrendered?????????????? Silly me!

1945: Germany signs unconditional surrender
    Germany has signed an unconditional surrender bringing to an end six years of war in Europe, according to reports from France.
    Watch/Listen General Jodl signs the surrender document at Reims

BBC correspondent witnesses the ceremony

The Japanese representatives aboard the USS Missouri at the Surrender of Japan on September 2, 1945

Victory over Japan Day (also known as Victory in the Pacific Day, V-J Day, or V-P Day) is a name chosen for the day on which the Surrender of Japan occurred, effectively ending World War II

Are we still there? Also, per this administration, are we a fighting force (didn’t we cease all combat operations?) in Iraq or an occupying force?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

And a big congratulations to Barack Milhous Obama, the jobs President (and Genocide Ben) for the addition of 36,000 jobs in January. That's a whopping 631 jobs for each of our 57 states! And how much money did Gen Ben, the Keynesian-In-Chief have to print to get all those jobs? Lots of hope and change out there.

We live in Cuba now.

If there is no cohesive policy from admin to admin we lose all credibility and trust among world nations. Since much of our policies are guided by foreign aid which is budgetary and has multi-year commitments, a subsequent admin can't do a major flip-flop unless there is government upheaval in the particular foreign country, without legislative action.
    David Didier, GA

I think the LONGEST WAR is the one way agression between RP and Bush 43 ( an unknown participant) its tenure, 2000-present and there is no end in sight and will probably continue long after both are long gone from this earth
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I think the LONGEST WAR is the one way agression between RP and Bush 43 ( an unknown participant) its tenure, 2000-present and there is no end in sight and will probably continue long after both are long gone from this earth
    Actually I did not start in on Bush until he was into his second term as President. Do a search, the first time I posted on Bush was about 5 years ago which led to the start of the POTUS.