The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush on Immigration Reform

Default Bush on Immigration Reform

Last night I was watching "The Factor" on Faux. I got a really good laugh at how apoplectic Bill's guest host Laura Ingraham was over these statements by Bush.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/A...2316/stop/2381

Here is her talking point.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreill...ylist_id=87253
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

She forgot Bushisms.

44. "You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

43. "The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

42. "I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." --as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

41. "Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

40. 3. "I think I was unprepared for war." –on the biggest regret of his presidency, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

39. "I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." --talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward

38. "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." --presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004 (Watch video clip)
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 02-03-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Buzz, now you know how it feels.

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

I didn't watch "The Factor", but I did listen to Laura Ingrahams radio show last night.

After she did her Bush immigration rant, she went off on a tangent on Egypt's Mubarak.
    She was going on and on about his HAIR. She kept saying how ridiculous older men looked with dark hair with no gray in it. She was saying that you should give no credibility to any such older dark haired men.

I just chuckled and thought she must have completely forgotten about her dark haired elderly hero Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    She forgot Bushisms.

44. "You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

43. "The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

42. "I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." --as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

41. "Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

40. 3. "I think I was unprepared for war." ľon the biggest regret of his presidency, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

39. "I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." --talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward

38. "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." --presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004 (Watch video clip)
    while i agree that bush wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer has any one listens to joe biden? when he says something stupid people says oh thats just joe being joe

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    while i agree that bush wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer has any one listens to joe biden? when he says something stupid people says oh thats just joe being joe
    Well Biden isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer either, but I'm not one who should talk. If you want me to do something electrical for you, I'm good. If you want me to talk in front of a crowd about something else, good luck.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    I think all the politician should show a reasonable amount of intellegence especially those that run for the highest offices in the land. I will not defend any politician of either party for making stupid remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I think all the politician should show a reasonable amount of intellegence especially those that run for the highest offices in the land. I will not defend any politician of either party for making stupid remarks.
    Except one .

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Except one .
    BAM....head shot!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starjack
    Except one .

BAM....head shot!!!!

RK