Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by starjack
    Except one .

BAM....head shot!!!!

RK

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You do it every time by changing the subjuect to President Bush. You are way too transparent.
    The thread is about Bush Duh And someone here tried to change the subjuect to Obama.

The thread is about Bush Duh And someone here tried to change the subjuect to Obama.
    I'm not talking about one thread. I'm talking about your entire internet history. Every time someone nails one of your lib heroes you instantly cry Bush!! One of the first things I noticed when I first came on POTUS was you whining about Bush all the time whether it was in context or not. You can't deny it.
    Bill Davis

I'm not talking about one thread. I'm talking about your entire internet history.
    Rog,
    Nice to know you have your own personal biographer! I got one too who claims I support Obama's handling of Egypt!?
    Amazing how much you find out about yourself reading POTUS!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

I'm not talking about one thread. I'm talking about your entire internet history. Every time someone nails one of your lib heroes you instantly cry Bush!! One of the first things I noticed when I first came on POTUS was you whining about Bush all the time whether it was in context or not. You can't deny it.
    You mean like your and the other righties here continous whinning about Obama?????? How is that different??????????? All I asked for was name one thread where I backed any Democrat for making stupid remarks and you cannot do it can you??????

You mean like your continous whinning about Obama?????? How is that different???????????

OOOOH, OOOOH, I KNOW, I KNOW.......

Obama is President
    Bush is not

See what I'm sayin'?

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Rog,
    Nice to know you have your own personal biographer! I got one too who claims I support Obama's handling of Egypt!?
    Amazing how much you find out about yourself reading POTUS!
    DNF...I see you brought your keyboard and came back to play. Gonna stay a while this time? How long before you cry wolf and run for cover again?
    Bill Davis

DNF...I see you brought your keyboard and came back to play. Gonna stay a while this time? How long before you cry wolf and run for cover again?

If you call standing up in the face of false accusations "crying wolf", I don't understand your ethic.

Where I'm from, you don't make false accusations or bear false witness against your neighbor. But I see some here are more prone to defend such behavior than to admonish it.

But hey, that's fine. I sort of expect it now. The janitor cleared my name and set the record straight, so all the rest is water off a ducks back.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    OOOOH, OOOOH, I KNOW, I KNOW.......

Obama is President
    Bush is not

See what I'm sayin'?

RK
    "I'm not talking about one thread. I'm talking about your entire internet history. Every time someone nails one of your lib heroes you instantly cry Bush!! One of the first things I noticed when I first came on POTUS was you whining about Bush all the time " Huntington's quoute----

When I first came on Potus Bush was President RK. That is what I was referring to. Now name me one time where I stood up for any Democrat that made a stupid statement. You righties have stood up for Palin and Bush and McCain time after time.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 02-03-2011 at 06:07 PM.