The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bush on Immigration Reform

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If you call standing up in the face of false accusations "crying wolf", I don't understand your ethic.

Where I'm from, you don't make false accusations or bear false witness against your neighbor. But I see some here are more prone to defend such behavior than to admonish it.

But hey, that's fine. I sort of expect it now. The janitor cleared my name and set the record straight, so all the rest is water off a ducks back.
    You are the one who said you were leaving POTUS and would lurk on the training board. I don't know how that is standing up. More like running away. Doesn't really matter. You have said you were leaving before, but your'e still here. So I don't think many really expected you would be gone long. We should do an over/under next time. I'll take 2 minutes....
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If you call standing up in the face of false accusations "crying wolf", I don't understand your ethic.

Where I'm from, you don't make false accusations or bear false witness against your neighbor. But I see some here are more prone to defend such behavior than to admonish it.

But hey, that's fine. I sort of expect it now. The janitor cleared my name and set the record straight, so all the rest is water off a ducks back.
    I was hoping you'd be someone of their word, but no such luck.

You need to recognize it was an honest mistake, you are the only person on this forum who's posts regularly reek of yourself considering yourself something special. When dippity put the fawning post up about you being so above it all & the reason for it being your vocation, I hadn't figured we had someone who needed to wear a long billed cap to keep their nose from over coloring. Again I missed it, sorta.

As for your name, I don't think it has a lot of status here on POTUS . Waterboy for the WA Generals, maybe .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    you are the only person on this forum who's posts regularly reek of yourself considering yourself something special.

I don't want to get into the peeing match between the two of you guys. I just wanted to ask if you really meant what you said in the quote above.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    you are the only person on this forum who's posts regularly reek of yourself considering yourself something special. .
    I also found this to be ironically amusing