The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How the House GOP promise to cut $100b became $32b

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    He kept your sorry arse from getting attacked again for 7 years. Which, by the way is his number one job. If he had a mindset like most libs, you might be on your knees facing mecca 5 times a day before you know it. (once again...all your response come back to President Bush)

If Bush would have heeded the warnings of the CIA we may not have been attacked once much less 8 months into his Presidency.

• Bush told of hijack warning weeks before 9/11

President Bush was given an intelligence briefing, entitled Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States just weeks before the September 11 attacks, it emerged yesterday. Details of the August 6 briefing in 2001, which warned of terrorist preparations being made for hijackings on American soil, surfaced in testimony given by the US national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice, to a commission of inquiry studying the September 11 attacks.

How many terrorists attacks that have killed 3,000 people in America since obama has taken over the Presidency and that covers 2 years, not just 8 months?

The righties here do a good enough job of bi***ing about everything Obama says or does so there is no need for me to join in on the bashing.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 02-04-2011 at 09:04 AM.

OK...I'm going to bang my head against the wall know. Remember Slick Willie?? He had Obama er Osama on a silver platter and didn't want him? Remember that Roger? We can play tit for tat on this all day... I think I would rather bang my head against the wall though... Makes more sense than anything coming out of your keyboard...
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    OK...I'm going to bang my head against the wall know. Remember Slick Willie?? He had Obama er Osama on a silver platter and didn't want him? Remember that Roger? We can play tit for tat on this all day... I think I would rather bang my head against the wall though... Makes more sense than anything coming out of your keyboard...
    You are the one who made the statement that Bush has kept us safe from attacks for 7 years not me. And, Bin Laden was not in the U.S. to carry out the attacks on the twin towers which would have happened with or without Bin Laden. Clinton's chance as you call it came in the fall of 2000 and he chose to try to capture Bin Laden alive, not kill him.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 02-04-2011 at 09:17 AM.

not standing for republicans.

highlighting another broken promise, nothing more, nothing less.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Yep, you're right Roger, they've been in office a whole month now and have failed miserably. They broke their promise. Obviously there's no hope for this change. Throw the lying, hypocritical bums out.

Because the Dems plan to just freeze spending at current levels is evidently far & away superior to cutting anything, right?. And these were be the guys that cost us $787 billion in just one shot.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791