The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin is just one big soap opera

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I heard that was YOUR nickname with the ladies.
    Pretty original, but thanks...you can keep your nickname. You earned it based on your performance here...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Pretty original, but thanks...you can keep your nickname. You earned it based on your performance here...
    that was a pretty good one. Glad you took it in the joking sense it was intended. Naw, I can't leave. Its too much fun consternating you far-out-righties. Besides, someone's got to keep you honest once in a while.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Ron Reagan: Sarah Palin is just one big soap opera

By MICHAEL R. BLOOD
    Sarah Palin (AP)

Sarah Palin is honoring one Reagan and offending another with the same speech. The former Alaska governor is scheduled to speak in Santa Barbara, Calif., on Friday at a tribute to former President Ronald Reagan – just one of the celebrations marking the centennial of the 40th president’s birth on Feb. 6.
    But his son, Ron Reagan, tells The Associated Press he doesn’t see anything in common between his dad and the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, who was invited to speak by the event’s sponsor, the conservative Young America’s Foundation.
    “Sarah Palin is a soap opera, basically. She’s doing mostly what she does to make money and keep her name in the news,” Reagan says.
    “She is not a serious candidate for president and never has been,” said Reagan
    Just more hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm going to have to make a file for this response:

Please, PLEASE nominate her for President!!

I'm SOOOOOOOO Sceeeeerrrred!!

As a middle of the road observer of both parties on either side of me, trust me when I say the Republicans are M-U-C-H more afraid of Sarah than the Democrats are!

If you are as much of an independent as you claim, then WHY would you want Palin to be nominated....So you can vote Democrat...I mean I know why Roger wants Palin nominated , its because he thinks it would insure another 4 yrs of BHO...but if you are an indy why would you not want a more moderate candidate to choose from...

This is a prime example why many on here have a problem with you DNF, you claim to be MOR but what comes out on the screen screams anti right and pro left..if you were a true indy you would want someone to challenge BHO from the moderate right, for you to cheer on the Republicans to nominate Palin shows that you want another 4 years of the current admin
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    If you are as much of an independent as you claim, then WHY would you want Palin to be nominated....So you can vote Democrat...I mean I know why Roger wants Palin nominated , its because he thinks it would insure another 4 yrs of BHO...but if you are an indy why would you not want a more moderate candidate to choose from...

This is a prime example why many on here have a problem with you DNF, you claim to be MOR but what comes out on the screen screams anti right and pro left..if you were a true indy you would want someone to challenge BHO from the moderate right, for you to cheer on the Republicans to nominate Palin shows that you want another 4 years of the current admin
    Seriously, I think Mitt Romney would be a good moderate.

Well lookee here...Another has ferreted out what you really are, 666 (oops I mispelled your logo)

Your "phoney" claims as an 'independant' are once again unmasked, regardless of how much yellow/black paint you apply.

You have politely nailed the pretentoiusness of this deceptor, Bon. And as you have surmised, many of us suspect that is what he's been all along.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Seriously, I think Mitt Romney would be a good moderate.
    You would. That clown is a RINO.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Bon,
    If you go back and search, you will see I actually said I am against Palin running, because I would like to see a moderate republican either win or force Obama to moderate. That was about a year ago.

Since then, I have enjoyed antagonizing the extreme right (which I do NOT consider you a part of)

But when the republicans insist on defending her, I hope they get what they wish for.

I have always preferred a more "balanced" gov't. I'm not a huge fan of Obama, but I see him constantly attacked here NOT for what he's screwed up, but for what Bush screwed up and Obama is failing to correct.

My recent comment on "Pleaaaaase run dear Sarah" was more of a "be careful what you wish for" comment, than a true desire.

For the record, I would like to see a Pence, Romney, Pawlenty run. For the sake of the country and the remnants of the republican party, I hope Sarah gets a gig with the outdoor channel doing more alaska shows.

Edit: See what I mean? I mention Romney, then read down a few posts and a wingnut calls him a RINO. Reagan or Nixonwouldn't stand a chance today in the hijacked GoP.
    Last edited by dnf777; 02-06-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!