The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Question for the POTUS members from the hoosier state.

Default Question for the POTUS members from the hoosier state.

I'm being lobbied by the Right to Work Coalition to write to Mitch Daniels as a possible presidential candidate, to get on the correct side of HB 1028.

"But Governor Daniels is trying to appease to Big Labor by stopping the Indiana Right to Work Bill (HB 1028) from even being voted on this year."

What I'm asking is, if we are to believe the Republican Governor is interested in the POTUS, how can he be in cahoots with the Indiana unions that certainly don't vote for any conservatives?

Looking for the "rest of the story".

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I haven't heard anything about Daniels holding up the vote. I have heard that Speaker of the House Brian Bosma won't bring the bill up for a vote. I will have to find out where Mitch stands on the issue. I know in 2005 he eliminated unionization rights and contracts of approximately 25,000 state employees. He is fighting the teachers unions now as he tries to update and better our education system.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    I haven't heard anything about Daniels holding up the vote. I have heard that Speaker of the House Brian Bosma won't bring the bill up for a vote. I will have to find out where Mitch stands on the issue. I know in 2005 he eliminated unionization rights and contracts of approximately 25,000 state employees. He is fighting the teachers unions now as he tries to update and better our education system.

I sincerely hope you are able to shoot this anecdote about him down. He is on my short list of whom I would vote for in a POTUS election in 2012.

It would be very helpful to get another view on this topic. Needless to say, I'm a huge Right-to-Work advocate, so you can understand my concern about this story.

Thanks for your reply.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.