The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: Rat Cheating on Wife Resigns

  1. #11
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Tell the truth, RP. If he was a Dem, would you have made the thread?


    Really? Really? Really? Really? regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Tell the truth, RP. If he was a Dem, would you have made the thread?


    Really? Really? Really? Really? regards,
    Of course he would have. He's an independent.

  3. #13
    Senior Member subroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dover, New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,112
    subroc

    Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    If it wasn't so sad and true, that would be hilarious.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Tell the truth, RP. If he was a Dem, would you have made the thread?


    Really? Really? Really? Really? regards,
    The story probably on the front page of every newspaper in the Country. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Republican party supposed to stand for family values???????????

    But somehow when a Republican get caught cheating on his wife the conversation somehow magically switches to Clinton There are 6 references to Clinton and only 2 that address the subject of the thread. Somehow that does not suprise me.

    If this guy was so stupid as to put a picture of himself on Craigs List he deserves what he gets. I'm sure it was not the first time he cheated on his wife.

    As an after thought doesn't the Governor of NY get to pick his replacement??????????? Do you think he will appoint another Republican???????

  6. #16
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

    As an after thought doesn't the Governor of NY get to pick his replacement??????????? Do you think he will appoint another Republican???????
    Sorry Roger, special election only. heavily republican district, comprised mostly of divorced men who cheated on their wives
    Bill Davis

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    The story probably on the front page of every newspaper in the Country. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Republican party supposed to stand for family values???????????

    But somehow when a Republican get caught cheating on his wife the conversation somehow magically switches to Clinton There are 6 references to Clinton and only 2 that address the subject of the thread. Somehow that does not suprise me.

    If this guy was so stupid as to put a picture of himself on Craigs List he deserves what he gets. I'm sure it was not the first time he cheated on his wife.

    As an after thought doesn't the Governor of NY get to pick his replacement??????????? Do you think he will appoint another Republican???????
    So would that be a YES or a NO?

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    So would that be a YES or a NO?
    Why don't you quit worring about me and address the subject of the thread instead?

  9. #19
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Why don't you quit worring about me and address the subject of the thread instead?
    Why should the guy resign???

    Barney Frank didn't resign when he got caught cheating on his boyfriend!!??!!??



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  10. #20
    Senior Member BrianW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Athol, North Idaho
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Fwiw, I think Lee did the honorable thing regarding a dishonorable situation.
    Didn't drag this out for months as others on both sides have done.
    Didn't cost the taxpayers millions in investigations, hearings and ethics probes.
    Fell on his sword, packed his s#!t and left town.
    That's the difference in this story, imo.

    Man makes mistakes.
    Men admit them, accept the responsibility/consequences, learn a lesson & move on in their lives.

    Best of luck to Lee & his family, they're going to need it.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791
    ________________________________________
    Proud partner of (HR) WR SR Brian's 44Magnum Monster
    co-owned by HR Rianne's 2nd Chance Hurricane Rebel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •