The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64

Thread: Rat Cheating on Wife Resigns

  1. #51
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I know what Stan was talking about, and I was talking about something different. wet nose regards
    Status Quo...........



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I never run out of things to say. Just run out of things to say to you.

    I prefer you did not say anything to me. Everything you say to me is a personal attack and I am tired of it. If you don't have any comment on a post don't say anything at all.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I prefer you did not say anything to me. Everything you say to me is a personal attack and I am tired of it. If you don't have any comment on a post don't say anything at all.
    That's not true at all, O Innocent One. It's just hard to have an honest dicussion with a troll. But, if I bother you so much, put me on ignore.

    BTW, why don't you take your own advice in the last sentence? LMAO...

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Status Quo...........



    RK
    Why does nearly every childish exchange on POTUS include DNF?

  5. #55
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Two in a row, eh Duck?
    Calling someone a troll, then childish.
    Sounds like someone needs a dose of thier own advice...

    Have a good one....
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Two in a row, eh Duck?
    Calling someone a troll, then childish.
    Sounds like someone needs a dose of thier own advice...

    Have a good one....
    I think he is trying to pick up where Gibson left off.

  7. #57
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I think he is trying to pick up where Gibson left off.
    Ooooohhh....de'ms fight'n words!

    Nah, Duck's not THAT bad, even on a good day! Or not that good on a bad day?

    We're hitting 40 degrees hopefully this w/e. Gotta get out the shorts!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Two in a row, eh Duck?
    Calling someone a troll, then childish.
    Sounds like someone needs a dose of thier own advice...

    Have a good one....
    I just call them like I see them. Let me know when telling the truth is trolling or childish and I'll quit.

    Roger's constant R bashing is trolling. He even admitted it a couple weeks ago. Did you forget that?

    You do get all worked up and start calling names and slinging insults, but then whine when more come back at you. Personally, I think you are playing around when you first "take offense" at something, but then get too upset when someone plays back.

    It gets very tiresome when nearly every thread gets highjacked by you fighting with someone over something stupid or Roger posting some quotes to make Bush look dumb(er).

  9. #59
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    but then whine when more come back at you. Personally, I think you are playing around when you first "take offense" at something, but then get too upset when someone plays back.
    call me whatever you want and see if I whine. doesn't happen. What I do, is point out that anyone here who has a valid point to argue, doesn't resort to name calling and personal or professional attacks whenever someone makes a point. That's not whining. Its just pointing out a loser.

    I don't know why you're worried about this. You generally don't do any of that.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  10. #60
    Senior Member sandyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lapeer, MI
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    call me whatever you want and see if I whine. doesn't happen. What I do, is point out that anyone here who has a valid point to argue, doesn't resort to name calling and personal or professional attacks whenever someone makes a point. That's not whining. Its just pointing out a loser.

    I don't know why you're worried about this. You generally don't do any of that.
    What else you do is cry to Chris.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •