The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Happy Birthday Glenn!!

Default Happy Birthday Glenn!!

Glenn Beck’s Birthday
    The Great Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck is the famous voice behind the highly syndicated and third-highest-ranked national talk show on the radio called The Glenn Beck Program. The Glenn Beck Program is aired over 232 radio stations around United States and Puerto Rico. This show has propelled Glenn Beck to be named seventh most influential host out of the Top 25 Talk Radio Hosts in America by the NewsMax.Com Magazine.

The Voice behind the Show:
    Glenn Beck was born on February 10, 1964 and started hosting when he was 13 years old when he won a local radio contest and became a DJ for an hour in Seattle, Washington. It was obvious he had talent, and this prompted the radio station to offer him a job. Glenn Beck agreed and the producers gave him a part time job hosting Christian Radio on Saturdays, Rock music on Sundays and Country music on weeknights. He lost this job however, when he failed to complete a whole shift because of an intense migraine headache.

Glenn Beck decided to pursue his career as a DJ after high school graduation and immediately reaped rewards in fulfilling his dreams during his 20’s. He hosted a local morning show with WKCI-FM in Hamden, Connecticut with Pat Gray and later with Vinnie Penn. He later shifted to talk radio with WKCI-FM’s sister station called WELI. A few years after, he took a position in Tampa, Florida with WFLA-FM and embarked on the Glenn Beck Program intent on bringing political, social and economic issues and comedy together. Within a mere 18 months, Glenn Beck was offered to have his show broadcasted nationwide by Premiere Radio Networks. The show was launched on 47 stations by 2002 and the number reached to 234 within 4 years of operation. In 2006, Glenn Beck was offered to host a one-hour program with CNN named Glenn Beck on Headline News.

Glenn Beck is immensely popular because of his somewhat different and strong view of things like political correctness. Political correctness, he often comments has forced people to become superficial and made people keep their opinions, jokes and views to themselves in a somewhat oppressive way. We’ve become focused on the politics instead of what is right or wrong.

Though a self proclaimed “evil conservative“, Beck is also known to question the Bush Administration over a number of issues such as the Iraq War, government spending and border security. He questions the theory that the activities of human beings on earth is the cause of global warming. He states that there are studies to prove that global warming is a natural occurrence.

Glenn Beck has amassed huge numbers of followers throughout the country. Highly unconventional and opinionated he may be the one thing that attracts people to him is his honesty and his straight-to-the-point way of getting to the heart of the matter.

http://www.holidaysoup.com/glenn-beck/
    __________________________________________________ _______

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Screw Glenn Beck.

He's nothing more than the modern day reincarnation of the John Birch Society.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Actually, Beck is now 4th by default of the Dr Laura Show which has moved to internet only. Prior to Dr Laura going internet only, Beck was #5.
    http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2...ankings-again/

Limbaugh earns an estimated 30 million a year compared to Becks 4 million.

In our market, he is aired on a 2,500 watt station lisenced to some sugarcane field in the middle of nowhere and his show doesn't even show up in the ratings!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

who was it calling the mormons a cult recently on here? beck has no cred because his mind is weak enough enough to get duped by a cult. what can a fool know about politics?
    find me on the web

I have to admit something here.

I stopped posting my "Morning Bell" from the Heritage foundation because JDogger told me that you all thought I was the same as Roger for doing that.
    I felt ashamed and embarrassed by that.

But I put this up to troll for head explosions for those suffering "Beck Derangement Syndrome."

I am shock at whose heads exploded...........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I have to admit something here.

I stopped posting my "Morning Bell" from the Heritage foundation because JDogger told me that you all thought I was the same as Roger for doing that.
    I felt ashamed and embarrassed by that.

But I put this up to troll for head explosions for those suffering "Beck Derangement Syndrome."

I am shock at whose heads exploded...........

RK
    Yup... you out-Rogered, Roger. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I think I read somewhere this morning that Beck's ratings were in the tank. Off like 50%.

I may have dreamed it regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I have no use for him.

But I hope he has a happy birthday.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Happy Birthday,
    I do know who he is, but hardly ever get to watch his show on fox news as it is in the afternoon. And I don't do talk radio. I have seen him spar with O'Rilley 'cause they re-run that show at 11 p.m. when I am home. Is he going blind or having some eye issue? Think he mentioned that on O'Rilley. Seems like an O.K. feller geting paid to speak his mind. We should all be so lucky.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin