The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im new here

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    You sure it's not asparagus? Never mind. Wrong board.
    Mike that is funny, I don't care who you are
    Some of us frequent the main forum also

Quote Originally Posted by Plontounkl5 View Post
    I'd like to fit in
    If you really want to fit in, send a PM to dnf777. He can give you all the tips you need on that subject.

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF "FITTING IN"! you will be "wrong" according to someone no matter what you write.

good luck!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Ignore advice you get here. Including this.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Plontounkl5 View Post
    I'd like to fit in
    Most on this forum use their real names & where they live, which is a good start. As this is the political forum it tells some one who answers their post the level of brain? washing they have been subjected to. Some of the posters lack that particular credential so their rantings are generally unintelligible.

Tell us something about yourself, most of us do dogs, which is what we have in common.

There are all kinds on here, the majority of sensible posters on this forum are somewhat to fairly conservative, but there are also those who find calling themselves conservative is fashionable so that's what they do. The "middle of the road" Independents are the lack of class clowns of this forum, but you will find that on your own.

But post on some of the threads that interest you, you'll be typed by your intellectual capability .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Most on this forum use their real names & where they live, which is a good start. As this is the political forum it tells some one who answers their post the level of brain? washing they have been subjected to. Some of the posters lack that particular credential so their rantings are generally unintelligible.

Tell us something about yourself, most of us do dogs, which is what we have in common.

There are all kinds on here, the majority of sensible posters on this forum are somewhat to fairly conservative, but there are also those who find calling themselves conservative is fashionable so that's what they do. The "middle of the road" Independents are the lack of class clowns of this forum, but you will find that on your own.

But post on some of the threads that interest you, you'll be typed by your intellectual capability .
    Don't kid yourself the somewhat to fairly conservatives here are all way right of center. If you are anywhere left of center you will be considered to lack class and be a clown. Oh, I almost forgot, you must bash Obama in every post you make.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 02-11-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Don't kid yourself the somewhat to fairly conservatives here are all way right of center. If you are anywhere left of center you will be considered to lack class and be a clown. Oh, I almost forgot, you must bash Obama in every post you make.
    Or bash BUSH OR PALIN

Welcome aboard. Have some facts to back up your opinions and take a swing. There's room for both sides.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Welcome to RTF Plontonkis,
    not many folk make the first post here in the POTUS page.
    But that is O.K.. Tell us about your dogs.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I smell a rat.
    Yeah......ya might wanna google the username 'fore ya go swappin spit with the dude.
    Just sayin'
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech