The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chrissie Hynde & Faith Hill on CMT

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You are starting to sound like Roger when it comes to President Bush there Doc...

As for the Dixie Chicks, they just plain old forgot who put them where they were. In any kind of marketing you have to know your target audience... they evidently felt they were too big to worry about that and it bit them in the butt big time.
    I'm just pointing out the right's reaction to Bush nowadays. Didn't say anything about my opinion of him. Didn't you just see Cheney/Rummy get booed and heckled??

As for knowing your target audience and playing to them....I couldn't agree more.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm just pointing out the right's reaction to Bush nowadays. Didn't say anything about my opinion of him. Didn't you just see Cheney/Rummy get booed and heckled??

As for knowing your target audience and playing to them....I couldn't agree more.
    with all due respect DNF , how would you know the right's reaction to Bush or how they feel about Cheney,your view of their term has a whole different slant...from my perspective Cheney is revered by the right and Bush although having some lapses in judgement with those he chose as cabinet members served this country with dignity and did not bring disgrace on the office to the Presidency as did his predecessor
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    with all due respect DNF , how would you know the right's reaction to Bush or how they feel about Cheney,your view of their term has a whole different slant...from my perspective Cheney is revered by the right and Bush although having some lapses in judgement with those he chose as cabinet members served this country with dignity and did not bring disgrace on the office to the Presidency as did his predecessor
    Ouch!!!!!!
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

You "middle of the road independents" most really admire Ted Nugent concerts!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Ouch!!!!!!
    What's the ouch about??

I mean really??

Just because he betrayed his word he gave in front of God, his family and friends, then abused the privilege of being in MY White House and lied about it under oath??

That's nothing, there are serious issues going on.

PISHAW............

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    What's the ouch about??

I mean really??

Just because he betrayed his word he gave in front of God, his family and friends, then abused the privilege of being in MY White House and lied about it under oath??

That's nothing, there are serious issues going on.

PISHAW............

RK
    ???? I was referring to Bon's comments to dnf.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    By the time most of them get the chance to express themselves in a national spotlight, they have probably made all of the money they need, so I’m not sure how much it really impacts them. Still, I admire a person that is willing to put themselves at risk to stand up for what they believe in. Even if I don’t like what they have to say, I respect their right to say it.

"As of 2009, they have won 13 Grammy Awards, with 5 of them earned in 2007 including the coveted Grammy Award for Album of the Year for Taking The Long Way. As of July 2010, with 30.5 million certified albums,[3] and sales of 26,733,000 albums in the U.S., they have become the top selling all-female band in the U.S. during the Nielsen SoundScan era."

It doesn’t look like they were hurt too bad for stating their opinion of Bush and the war. That one fan they have left must be buying a lot of music!
    As of 2010 they are no longer the Dixie Chicks. The 2 sisters formed their own duet and kicked the little fat one out. Don't know what the name of the new group is, because they are getting no air time either. The little fat one is probaly reading Huffpo...
    Last edited by huntinman; 02-13-2011 at 04:50 PM.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    You musn't have watched any news outlets the past week. Cheney getting booed and heckled at CPAC grabbed many headlines.

RK: Been to 4 Ted concerts. Best showman in the business, not to mention gun rights supporter and kick-A$$ guitarist.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

You musn't have watched any news outlets the past week. Cheney getting booed and heckled at CPAC grabbed many headlines.

RK: Been to 4 Ted concerts. Best showman in the business, not to mention gun rights supporter and kick-A$$ guitarist.
    Sure it grabbed headlines. The media dingbats are all lefties who agree with attacking Cheney at all times. Is that really news?
    Bill Davis

and Trump got heckled when he said that Ron Paul was NOT electable, CPAC is not the end all do all for the conservative movement...if it was then based on the results Palin should hang it up and let Paul and Romney duke it out..

and I probably watch news as much as anyone here, probably watch it too much..Fox News - ESPN- USA channels pretty much dominate my channel line up...I dont get the Outdoor Channel, VS, or the Golf Channel or I would be watching those too..Google News is my home page
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"