The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take the SOB's out-Hoffa

Default Let's take the SOB's out-Hoffa

very disappointed in the ratcheted up rhetoric and speech by James Hoffa at the BHO labor rally yesterday,aimed at the TEA Party,just seems that this type of hatred speech only inflames the discourse and deepens the divide in our country..I am all for "firing up the base" of your chosen political party, but in this case the labor leader went too far
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    very disappointed in the ratcheted up rhetoric and speech by James Hoffa at the BHO labor rally yesterday,aimed at the TEA Party,just seems that this type of hatred speech only inflames the discourse and deepens the divide in our country..I am all for "firing up the base" of your chosen political party, but in this case the labor leader went too far
    No surprise Bon, the only surprise was that Obama didn't say "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun".

Yesterday, Biden was fimed telling a union crowd they were the only ones "keeping the Barbarians from the gate". Nothing new. They only say the want to play civil to get the Republicans to back down... then they keep firing. We have to learn that they mean business when it comes to elections and that they will lie, cheat, steal (remember Acorn?) and anything else to win.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    The apple don't fall to far from the tree!!

There is NOTHING organized labor will NOT do to win.
    Look at the history books!!!

Don't beleive that labor will resort to violence?
    Answer this then, where is Hoffa's father????

Nuff said........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

There is NOTHING organized labor will NOT do to win.
    Look at the history books!!!

Don't beleive that labor will resort to violence?
    Answer this then, where is Hoffa's father????:confused:

Nuff said........

RK
    With Obama's college transcipts...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

Answer this then, where is Hoffa's father????

Nuff said........

RK
    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    With Obama's college transcipts...
    So BHO's transcripts are buried under Giants stadium in east Rutherford NJ, or are they swimming with the fishes and Luca Brasi
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Hoffa's dad is gone because he wouldn't play ball with the Detroit mob.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Now his son plays ball with the Chicago mob.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Hoffa's dad is gone because he wouldn't play ball with the Detroit mob.
    I think you meant that Hoffa is gone because he QUIT playing ball with the mob.

Detroit has seen a lot of violence related to labor relations sponsored by both sides. However, the results of corporate sponsored violence has been way more lethal. The Reuther brothers had numerous assassination attempts. Victor Reuther was blinded in one eye by a shotgun blast through his bedroom window. Genora Dollinger, a UAW activist was brutally beaten with a lead pipe by by an assailant that broke into her home while she was asleep.

It was later revealed by Senator Estes Kefauver’s Investigating Committee that the Mafia, hired by corporate leaders, was responsible for this and other beatings of UAW officials and the shooting of UAW President Walter Reuther and his brother, Victor Reuther.

It is widely known that Walter Reuther was killed in a plane where the altimeter was tampered with. Both Walter and Victor survived a similar plane crash the year before.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 09-06-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Detroit has seen a lot of violence related to labor relations sponsored by both sides. However, the results of corporate sponsored violence has been way more lethal. The Reuther brothers had numerous assassination attempts. Victor Reuther was blinded in one eye by a shotgun blast through his bedroom window. Genora Dollinger, a UAW activist was brutally beaten with a lead pipe by by an assailant that broke into her home while she was asleep.

It was later revealed by Senator Estes Kefauverís Investigating Committee that the Mafia, hired by corporate leaders, was responsible for this and other beatings of UAW officials and the shooting of UAW President Walter Reuther and his brother, Victor Reuther.

It is widely known that Walter Reuther was killed in a plane where the altimeter was tampered wit. Both walter and victoer survived a similar plane crash the year before.
    I must have missed it. Where was the coorporate proven violence? I saw where you cited mob(union backed?) violence.