The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 112

Thread: Haley Makin' His Move......

  1. #11
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntinman
    I would say that's one of the dumbest things you have ever said. but you say so many dumb things it's hard to keep track. Care to back your claim up, or be like the drive-by media and just throw bombs as you go?


    You asked me to back up my claim and I did. I did not just throw a bomb out there. I do not know what will or will not work for Barbour I just think his racial views will not get him elected.
    I don't think you or the media know what his "racial" views are. It is pure speculation by the media for the purpose of tainting him as a candidate and people like you bite...hook, line and sinker. If he was as bad as you say, I doubt if he could get elected in MS with demographics there...

    Libs will always let you know who they fear... just watch who they attack. So you attack Barbour... he must be pretty good.
    Bill Davis

  2. #12
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Does Barbour get to use the same excuse that Obama used when asked about his ties to The Weather Underground People? Hey I was just a kid...what could I know? Worked for Obama...maybe Barbour should try it.
    False equivalency anyone?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  3. #13
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    False equivalency anyone?
    Barbour's quotes were from last year. Not when he was a child.

    Besides the race issues (and remember, perceptions are more important than the truth, when it comes to politics and public opinion), he has far too many ties to lobbying groups. He's already bought and sold. Again, not that anyone else at that level isn't, but perceptions are potent.

    Let the name calling and personal insults begin.....I dared to express an opinion that may differ from the POTUS gods.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  4. #14
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Barbour's quotes were from last year. Not when he was a child.

    Besides the race issues (and remember, perceptions are more important than the truth, when it comes to politics and public opinion), he has far too many ties to lobbying groups. He's already bought and sold. Again, not that anyone else at that level isn't, but perceptions are potent.

    Let the name calling and personal insults begin.....I dared to express an opinion that may differ from the POTUS gods.
    Especially true when dealing with the left wing attack machine...
    Bill Davis

  5. #15
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Barbour's quotes were from last year. Not when he was a child.

    Besides the race issues (and remember, perceptions are more important than the truth, when it comes to politics and public opinion), he has far too many ties to lobbying groups. He's already bought and sold. Again, not that anyone else at that level isn't, but perceptions are potent.

    Let the name calling and personal insults begin.....I dared to express an opinion that may differ from the POTUS gods.
    There is no more of a "race" component with Barbour than there is with Obama.

    It is just a word the left wing progressives throw out to damage anyone that scares them.

    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Barbour Will Head to Iowa for GOP Event
    By Tricia Miller
    Feb. 14, 2011, 12:24 p.m.


    Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour will speak at the Iowa GOPís Chairmanís Dinner on March 15 in the Quad Cities.

    http://www.rollcall.com/news/-203369...email&pos=epol
    __________________________________________________ ______________

    This guy is legit to me.

    RK
    To me, also - Head of RNC, ran smooth. MS Governor, apparently like Jindal doing a good job. This is also a guy who has connections, I would believe him to be able to create a better cabinet than his R predecessors after Reagan.

    He will get my families vote should we get that opportunity .
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Report: GOPers Begging Haley Barbour Not To Run For President

    Evan McMorris-Santoro | October 14, 2010, 8:57AM




    Gov. Haley Barbour (R-MS)





    Faced with the prospect of squaring off in 2012 against the first African American president, some Republicans are begging the Governor of Mississippi to stay out of the running. According to Politico's Mike Allen, "a handful of well-known Republicans" will reach out to Gov. Haley Barbour (R) and "urge him, for the good of his party, to run for chairman of the Republican National Committee rather than the party's nomination for president, as he currently plans."

    Even some of the GOP doesn't want Barbour to run for President

  8. #18
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Report: GOPers Begging Haley Barbour Not To Run For President

    Evan McMorris-Santoro | October 14, 2010, 8:57AM




    Gov. Haley Barbour (R-MS)





    Faced with the prospect of squaring off in 2012 against the first African American president, some Republicans are begging the Governor of Mississippi to stay out of the running. According to Politico's Mike Allen, "a handful of well-known Republicans" will reach out to Gov. Haley Barbour (R) and "urge him, for the good of his party, to run for chairman of the Republican National Committee rather than the party's nomination for president, as he currently plans."

    Even some of the GOP doesn't want Barbour to run for President
    Consider the source...and who are the "well known republicans?"
    Bill Davis

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post



    Gov. Haley Barbour (R-MS)





    Faced with the prospect of squaring off in 2012 against the first African American president,
    Google "Timothy Pigford" which I will be posting on shortly, stack up your best ammo, we'll discuss "reverse racism". Some really interesting names show in the article I read .
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Consider the source...and who are the "well known republicans?"
    Its a secret much like the WME "found" in San Diego.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •