The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley Makin' His Move......

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntinman
    I would say that's one of the dumbest things you have ever said. but you say so many dumb things it's hard to keep track. Care to back your claim up, or be like the drive-by media and just throw bombs as you go?

You asked me to back up my claim and I did. I did not just throw a bomb out there. I do not know what will or will not work for Barbour I just think his racial views will not get him elected.
    I don't think you or the media know what his "racial" views are. It is pure speculation by the media for the purpose of tainting him as a candidate and people like you bite...hook, line and sinker. If he was as bad as you say, I doubt if he could get elected in MS with demographics there...

Libs will always let you know who they fear... just watch who they attack. So you attack Barbour... he must be pretty good.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Does Barbour get to use the same excuse that Obama used when asked about his ties to The Weather Underground People? Hey I was just a kid...what could I know? Worked for Obama...maybe Barbour should try it.
    False equivalency anyone?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    False equivalency anyone?
    Barbour's quotes were from last year. Not when he was a child.

Besides the race issues (and remember, perceptions are more important than the truth, when it comes to politics and public opinion), he has far too many ties to lobbying groups. He's already bought and sold. Again, not that anyone else at that level isn't, but perceptions are potent.

Let the name calling and personal insults begin.....I dared to express an opinion that may differ from the POTUS gods.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

Besides the race issues (and remember, perceptions are more important than the truth, when it comes to politics and public opinion), he has far too many ties to lobbying groups. He's already bought and sold. Again, not that anyone else at that level isn't, but perceptions are potent.

Let the name calling and personal insults begin.....I dared to express an opinion that may differ from the POTUS gods.
    Especially true when dealing with the left wing attack machine...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

There is no more of a "race" component with Barbour than there is with Obama.

It is just a word the left wing progressives throw out to damage anyone that scares them.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Barbour Will Head to Iowa for GOP Event
    By Tricia Miller
    Feb. 14, 2011, 12:24 p.m.

Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour will speak at the Iowa GOPís Chairmanís Dinner on March 15 in the Quad Cities.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/-203369...email&pos=epol
    __________________________________________________ ______________

This guy is legit to me.

RK
    To me, also - Head of RNC, ran smooth. MS Governor, apparently like Jindal doing a good job. This is also a guy who has connections, I would believe him to be able to create a better cabinet than his R predecessors after Reagan.

He will get my families vote should we get that opportunity .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Report: GOPers Begging Haley Barbour Not To Run For President

Evan McMorris-Santoro | October 14, 2010, 8:57AM

Gov. Haley Barbour (R-MS)

Faced with the prospect of squaring off in 2012 against the first African American president, some Republicans are begging the Governor of Mississippi to stay out of the running. According to Politico's Mike Allen, "a handful of well-known Republicans" will reach out to Gov. Haley Barbour (R) and "urge him, for the good of his party, to run for chairman of the Republican National Committee rather than the party's nomination for president, as he currently plans."

Even some of the GOP doesn't want Barbour to run for President

Report: GOPers Begging Haley Barbour Not To Run For President

Evan McMorris-Santoro | October 14, 2010, 8:57AM

Faced with the prospect of squaring off in 2012 against the first African American president, some Republicans are begging the Governor of Mississippi to stay out of the running. According to Politico's Mike Allen, "a handful of well-known Republicans" will reach out to Gov. Haley Barbour (R) and "urge him, for the good of his party, to run for chairman of the Republican National Committee rather than the party's nomination for president, as he currently plans."

Even some of the GOP doesn't want Barbour to run for President
    Consider the source...and who are the "well known republicans?"
    Bill Davis

Faced with the prospect of squaring off in 2012 against the first African American president,
    Google "Timothy Pigford" which I will be posting on shortly, stack up your best ammo, we'll discuss "reverse racism". Some really interesting names show in the article I read .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Consider the source...and who are the "well known republicans?"
    Its a secret much like the WME "found" in San Diego.