The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: POTUS Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    That may be true, but its still nice to have someone in charge who can speak intelligently on serious matters off the cuff. I wonder if any of the other democrats or republican presidential hopefuls could do that? I doubt we'll find out in 2012!
    Ha ha! He has got to be the worst "off the cuff" speaker in history. Without the teleprompter, he is even worse than Bush.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I am not looking for a great orator as POTUS, I want someone who gets the job done, just because they have the gift of gab or are charismatic speakers doesnt equate into a great leader
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I am not looking for a great orator as POTUS, I want someone who gets the job done, just because they have the gift of gab or are charismatic speakers doesnt equate into a great leader
    IE Bill Clinton...... that guy could sell ice cubes to eskimos......LOL Sad but true!!
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    That may be true, but its still nice to have someone in charge who can speak intelligently on serious matters off the cuff. I wonder if any of the other democrats or republican presidential hopefuls could do that? I doubt we'll find out in 2012!
    What? Did you watch him? I watched about 15 minutes. That was more than enough, I turned off the TV and took the dogs for a good run since we had nice weather. It was a much better use of my time.
    What I saw was a President who got ticked when asked about ignoring HIS debt commission.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI