The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Governor Scott Walker

why, because I make sense?

I just know what it would do to education as a whole.
    Matt Weberpal

Candlewood's Just In Case JH

Quote Originally Posted by weberpal78 View Post
    You'd be saying that differently if you're child had a disability. Grow up.
    I am happy and proud that a small portion of my tax money goes to helping these children. I wish more of it went to causes like this, and less to blowing kids up around the world....unless it is absolutely necessary.

The only thing that helps ease the pain and anger of writing out those GD checks to the IRS, is to think of the elderly, or the very young, or infirmed who will derive some small comfort or sustenance from my money. I try not to think of the other crap they waste money on.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I am happy and proud that a small portion of my tax money goes to helping these children. I wish more of it went to causes like this, and less to blowing kids up around the world....unless it is absolutely necessary.

The only thing that helps ease the pain and anger of writing out those GD checks to the IRS, is to think of the elderly, or the very young, or infirmed who will derive some small comfort or sustenance from my money. I try not to think of the other crap they waste money on.
    If it makes you feel so good, you can give more. They will gladly take it...
    Bill Davis

Dem Senators came back... there will be a vote in WI today. Hope they had enough time to hash it out...
    Bill Davis

The more I hear about what was going on in WI, the less I approved of it. I can understand asking public workers to take pay more for benefits and retirement. However, this bill would also permanently remove the unions’ ability to collectively bargain on wages and benefits. There is no cost savings to that, so why is it part of the bill? This is simply a move to break the union, regardless of Walker’s claims to the contrary. Also, Walker attempted to force the bill through in 4 days so that few people would have a chance to look at it, understand the ramifications of it, or voice any objection to it. After the uproar on this forum over what was perceived as Obama’s attempt to ram a healthcare reform bill down our throats, you would think the same people wouldn’t be eager to see the same type of thing happen again in WI.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Dem Senators came back... there will be a vote in WI today. Hope they had enough time to hash it out...
    where did you read this?
    Matt Weberpal

where did you read this?
    It was just on the news. And they sent the WI state trooper to the home of the DEM Sen minority Ldr to bring him in to do his job.
    Bill Davis

Matt Weberpal

Typical media, jumping the gun. The dems better not poke their heads out, like the groundhog or someone will grab them and drag them down to the statehouse!

The saga continues...
    Bill Davis

They're giving time for the people's voices to be heard, are we still in America?
    The people VOTED in Nov. These fools need to get their butts back to WI and do their job. They are earning a salary to be in the state of WI and vote nnot run away from their job and hide in IL.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI