The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy 80th Birthday to Marvin S!!

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Happy Birthday Marvin, here's hoping you didn't party too hard last night and you did wake up today! Didn't want you to feel left out so I sent you a table dance for your birthday as well! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_wLuBSs14
    Bill - that is funny, put it on your avatar - then maybe WRL would make that disgusting one go away . No party, like many things I did enough early cause I didn't think I'd be here now.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Before you happened upon the RTF, I held the title of Oldest Fart on this BB.... but I bow to your 'years of experience'.

Here's to many more years of tromping on the proper side of the grass.

All the best to you, Marvin.

UB
    They need both of us & a few more showing a perspective of how things can be with a little foresight.

Thanks from everyone, as I walked the dogs this AM the elk tracks show the big herd was here last night, the coyotes were hunting for moles in the front field as we were eating breakfast, the wild ducks & our nesting pair of honkers are here to be fed & a bald eagle in full plumage circled three times down to about 100' overhead. It can't get any better than that!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Bill - that is funny, put it on your avatar - then maybe WRL would make that disgusting one go away . No party, like many things I did enough early cause I didn't think I'd be here now.

They need both of us & a few more showing a perspective of how things can be with a little foresight.

Thanks from everyone, as I walked the dogs this AM the elk tracks show the big herd was here last night, the coyotes were hunting for moles in the front field as we were eating breakfast, the wild ducks & our nesting pair of honkers are here to be fed & a bald eagle in full plumage circled three times down to about 100' overhead. It can't get any better than that!!!!!!
    Marvin,
    Thank you for being an excellent role model for us youngsters!!!

stan b (only 59)
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Marvin,
    Thank you for being an excellent role model for us youngsters!!!

stan b (only 59)
    RK, I'm getting the birthday present of my life watching the happenings in WI. Never thought I'd see the day. I wish the Gov all the support in the world. Going to the rally tomorrow? I heard they are going to bring paid protestors in to relieve the overcompensated class .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Marvin, you are 80, I'm 62, my son is 40 and his eldest is 6. What a spread. The things we have all seen and will see are truly remarkable.

Happy Birthday, Sir.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Congratulations