The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the WH outrage on Libya

Default Where is the WH outrage on Libya

BHO showed our former ally Muhbarak zero support during his overthrow, but where is the outrage for the genocide going on in Libya by Khadafy Duck, is the White House waiting for George Clooney to speak out like he does in Darfur, it just doesnt make sense..If there ever was a leader that needs to be taken out its Khadafy, but the WH remains silent
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

He's not too worried about 4 Americans getting killed by Somali thugs either.
    Bill Davis

But he's an "ally" too, remember?

I agree with the other thread, that it should be open season on Pirates. Obama filled three tags last year, hopefully some more coming soon.

But sailing in an unarmed yacht loaded with Bibles in known areas of high pirate activity (muslim pirates at that) kinda qualifies one for the Darwin awards. Like taking a hiking vacation along the Iran/Iraq border? I'll stick to Disney World, thank you very much.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Just because the President/FLOTUS makes "'nice-nice" with someone like 'Daffy doesn't make him our ally.
    Is Chavez on our side now because PBO happily accpeted a copy of "Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent" by Uruguayan author Eduardo Galeano ?
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Just because the President/FLOTUS makes "'nice-nice" with someone like 'Daffy doesn't make him our ally.
    Is Chavez on our side now because PBO happily accpeted a copy of "Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent" by Uruguayan author Eduardo Galeano ?
    Of course not. But I remember the comments coming out of the whitehouse and state department as if we had "reformed" Kadhafi and he was a good little boy,or something like that, because he gave up a weapons program??

I remember thinking, this is the A-hole behind countless terrorist attacks! What the he!! are we doing sitting down for crumpets and tea with him???
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

I agree with the other thread, that it should be open season on Pirates. Obama filled three tags last year, hopefully some more coming soon.

But sailing in an unarmed yacht loaded with Bibles in known areas of high pirate activity (muslim pirates at that) kinda qualifies one for the Darwin awards. Like taking a hiking vacation along the Iran/Iraq border? I'll stick to Disney World, thank you very much.

Well, there you go, blame the victim. Nice.

By the way, Obama did not fill any tags. He just did what he usually does. Ran in front of the teleprompter and tried to take credit for someone else's good work. Good grief!

By the way, Disney World is where you should be with all the Mickey Mouse crap you spout on here...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Well, there you go, blame the victim. Nice.

By the way, Obama did not fill any tags. He just did what he usually does. Ran in front of the teleprompter and tried to take credit for someone else's good work. Good grief!

By the way, Disney World is where you should be with all the Mickey Mouse crap you spout on here...
    Check out what another "liberal" said about the sailors in post #3 of the Pirates thread. Its not just me thinking with a realistic POV.

Cute play on words with Mickey. I'm still refraining from name calling. I do respect your opinions, and wouldn't call them Goofy or Mickey Mouse.

So back to the topic........Did you support our SecState sitting down to talks with Khadafi? The country that doesn't deal with terrorists? What do you call Khadafi? Should we send Hillary to sit down with him?

Check out what another "liberal" said about the sailors in post #3 of the Pirates thread. Its not just me thinking with a realistic POV.

Cute play on words with Mickey. I'm still refraining from name calling. I do respect your opinions, and wouldn't call them Goofy or Mickey Mouse.

So back to the topic........Did you support our SecState sitting down to talks with Khadafi? The country that doesn't deal with terrorists? What do you call Khadafi? Should we send Hillary to sit down with him?
    Depends on what we needed at the time. I don't know what that was.

I think it's too late for anyone from State Dept. To talk with him now. He is going to be on the run and looking over his shoulder a lot...
    Bill Davis

I think we should have sent someone from the US JSOPS to "talk" with him. A heavily leaded discussion, if you know what I mean.

Spot on, dave. Rice meeting with Wacky is equal to or even much worse than Obama yucking it up with Chavez or bowing to and apologizing to our enemies. Great job he did with the Israelis, the English and other friends.

While those folks on the yacht were indeed foolish for putting themselves in harms way, I find your comments about same tasteless but expected.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth