The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the WH outrage on Libya

Mike, if I said "God was good" (and He is) you would call me tasteless. So I really don't care. BTW, YOU called them foolish. But since YOU said it, I'll go ahead and agree. They were very foolish.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Spot on, dave. Rice meeting with Wacky is equal to or even much worse than Obama yucking it up with Chavez or bowing to and apologizing to our enemies. Great job he did with the Israelis, the English and other friends.
    I guess you forgot about this or haven't thought of a rebuttal yet. Google can be slow at times.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I guess you forgot about this or haven't thought of a rebuttal yet. Google can be slow at times.
    God is good. Its cold outside today.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Obama filled three tags last year, hopefully some more coming soon.
    Obama gave the military permission to take the pirates out on Saturday. It's not his fault that they didn't get a lead brain implant.

:::cough:::cough Anyone remember who came out and endorsed BHO for POTUS?

Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    :::cough:::cough Anyone remember who came out and endorsed BHO for POTUS?

Is that Roger or Yardley...I pictured them a little differently than that
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    BHO showed our former ally Muhbarak zero support during his overthrow, but where is the outrage for the genocide going on in Libya by Khadafy Duck, is the White House waiting for George Clooney to speak out like he does in Darfur, it just doesnt make sense..If there ever was a leader that needs to be taken out its Khadafy, but the WH remains silent
    I replied to this before. Kadafay is a war criminal. Obama should muster the military and invade libya and start another war. The oil in Libya will pay for the war.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Check out what another "liberal" said about the sailors in post #3 of the Pirates thread. Its not just me thinking with a realistic POV.
    Are you calling me a liberal?
    Libertarian, ok.
    But thanks for saying I'm "thinking with a realistic POV", I think.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Banned

Hillary Clinton calls for international action on Libya

Advertisement

23 February 2011 Last updated at 15:54 ET Help
    Hillary Clinton has called on the international community to "speak with one voice" in seeking a resolution to the unrest in Libya.
    The US secretary of state called on Libyan authorities to cease violent actions and welcomed a UN statement condemning the loss of life in the country.
    Libyan ruler Col Muammar Gaddafi is battling to retain control of Tripoli and areas in western Libya as protesters consolidated gains in the east and foreigners continued to flee.
    Much of the capital is deserted as pro-Gaddafi gunmen roam the streets, with reports of uprisings in western towns such as Misurata, Sabratha and Zawiya.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12562278

WASHINGTON: US secretary of State Hillary Clinton urged Libya on Monday to immediately put an end to "unacceptable bloodshed" as she condemned Muammer Kaddafi 's protest crackdown.

"The world is watching the situation in Libya with alarm," Clinton said in a written statement. "We join the international community in strongly condemning the violence in Libya."

"Now is the time to stop this unacceptable bloodshed," she implored. "Our thoughts and prayers are with those whose lives have been lost, and with their loved ones.

"The government of Libya has a responsibility to respect the universal rights of the people, including the right to free expression and assembly."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/7543898.cms

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Hillary Clinton calls for international action on Libya

Advertisement

23 February 2011 Last updated at 15:54 ET Help
    Hillary Clinton has called on the international community to "speak with one voice" in seeking a resolution to the unrest in Libya.
    The US secretary of state called on Libyan authorities to cease violent actions and welcomed a UN statement condemning the loss of life in the country.
    Libyan ruler Col Muammar Gaddafi is battling to retain control of Tripoli and areas in western Libya as protesters consolidated gains in the east and foreigners continued to flee.
    Much of the capital is deserted as pro-Gaddafi gunmen roam the streets, with reports of uprisings in western towns such as Misurata, Sabratha and Zawiya.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12562278

WASHINGTON: US secretary of State Hillary Clinton urged Libya on Monday to immediately put an end to "unacceptable bloodshed" as she condemned Muammer Kaddafi 's protest crackdown.

"The world is watching the situation in Libya with alarm," Clinton said in a written statement. "We join the international community in strongly condemning the violence in Libya."

"Now is the time to stop this unacceptable bloodshed," she implored. "Our thoughts and prayers are with those whose lives have been lost, and with their loved ones.

"The government of Libya has a responsibility to respect the universal rights of the people, including the right to free expression and assembly."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/7543898.cms
    That ought to have him shaking in his boots...
    Bill Davis