The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dem Rep: "Time to get Bloody" So Much for Civility!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    OK, I'll bite tho I'm gonna regret it. Where did you hear this news flash?

He made it up, didn't happen that way at all.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Strategic error. He should have just come out and said that under republican direction, we will dismantle unionized labor and collective bargaining in this country, through a multi-state effort of republican governors. Then it would have been open for discussion, which would have been lively, no doubt.

But now, his false veil of "caring about the budget" was stripped. (quite easily, by the way) when the facts of the situation came out. That his "budget crisis" was in fact created BY HIM and his tax cuts for the rich earlier this year. His lies were propagated even here, when were being told WI teachers are "near the top of the payscale"! That was easily debunked by simple cold numbers.

The phone call, which I admit was obtained via underhanded techniques, nonetheless exposed him and the plan for what it is, and severely damaged his credibility.
    Did you hear the recording of the phone call??
    Would you like to?

Or did you just jump to conclusions falsely presented by a liberal blogger because it suits your "middle of the road independent" veiw??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    So, perhaps the Dem. Senatorsí ploy of delaying the vote on the bill has worked to some extent. It has given the public a chance to see what Walker is actually attempting to do in WI, and apparently, the majority do not approve. I donít know if the Dems will be able to stop it, but at the least, it will make people keenly aware that the same thing could happen in their state.
    Or, perhaps it has given the union time to gin up a bunch of BS to discredit Walker??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

That's a joke. I've been listening to many different news sources, and the one who talks about violence the most BY FAR is good ol' FoxNews! Its like they're hoping for it.

These protests have swelled far beyond anything the RWE ever imagined they would. They have garnered support not only from all 50 states, but from working class people from around the world. Truly amazing.

Now, through the actions of an unscrupulous reporter, we find that Gov. Scott has been lying through his teeth. This IS about busting unions, and it is a concerted effort. Something that he has denied repeatedly on record. At least the truth is out, about the Gov, and his plans. While that reporter was a weasel, he certainly outed another weasel, an enemy of the working men and women of this country.
    I call Bull$hite on this. Back your bs claim.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    The response from the other side was and still is funny. They were cowards running away from a fight? Something those big bad macho tough guy republicans would never do.
    Right. In the US Senate, where they have the filibuster to hide behind, they did so in record numbers.

Or Bush's record number of recess appointments. Okay, I'll give on that one...every president, including Obama does that one.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I call Bull$hite on this. Back your bs claim.
    This thread. Case in point.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Did you hear the recording of the phone call??
    Would you like to?

Or did you just jump to conclusions falsely presented by a liberal blogger because it suits your "middle of the road independent" veiw??

RK
    Yes I heard it. And how is it false, when it is a recording of his voice?

Or does this reporter have a voice-simulator device and made the whole thing up? Maybe it was Rich Little reading a script??

Busted. In a lie. Everyone knows the conservative movement is anti-labor and union busters. Why didn't he just come out and say it?

Hey, you're not taking advantage of the free pizza down there, are you?

Right. In the US Senate, where they have the filibuster to hide behind, they did so in record numbers. Or Bush's record number of recess appointments. Okay, I'll give on that one...every president, including Obama does that one.
    Filibuster is part of the process and has been used by both sides. Runing for the hills is the exclusive domain of the Fleebaggers of they have been so eloquently tagged.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Read the fine print, that was a poll published by the AFL-CIO.

RK
    Actually, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...isconsin_N.htm

I know, they're lefties, libs, etc. Blah, blah, blah.

Zogby Interactive: Majorities Say States Can Cut Employee Salaries & Void Collective Bargaining Agreements

UTICA, New York - Two-thirds of likely voters agree that state legislatures have the authority to cut state employee salaries and 52% agree they can void collective bargaining agreements to reduce spending.

Voiding collective bargaining agreements is also seen as preferable to continuing to pay state employees at current levels or layoffs of state workers in order to reduce spending and control deficits.

These results come from a Zogby Interactive poll conducted from Feb. 18-21, 2011.
    Do you agree or disagree with State legislatures having the authority to cut state employee salaries in an effort to reduce spending?
    Response
    All Voters
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Independents

Agree
    67%
    44%
    88%
    71%

Disagree
    31%