The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: AFL-CIO’s Trumka Talks to the White House Every Day

Default AFL-CIO’s Trumka Talks to the White House Every Day

Nice, huh? Another report says that there are at least 6 cabinet members Obama has not talked to in 2 years. So he has no time for his own cabinet members yet he can talk the Union Hack daily.

RICHARD TRUMKA, PRESIDENT, AFL-CIO: I'm at the White House a couple times a week. Two, three times a week. I have conversations everyday with someone in the White House or in the administration. Everyday.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreill...house-everyday
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Maybe they should instead be talking to the Koch brothers, like Walker in Wisconsin does.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Maybe they should instead be talking to the Koch brothers, like Walker in Wisconsin does.
    That's actually a good idea Buzz. Might help get the country back on the right track...
    Bill Davis

He was there again today meeting with the VP and Sec of labor. Oh joy.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

The supreme irony is that while Obama has plenty of time for regular chats with Unions flacks he has six cabinet members that he did not meet with or even speak to on the phone in the first two YEARS of his admin. http://hotair.com/archives/2011/01/2...rst-two-years/

So here we have this supposed post-partisan president who not only doesn't speak to his opposition or anyone outside of his administration, he doesn't even speak to many members of his own administration besides a small inner-circle of union flacks and his Chicago mafia of political goons.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Nice, huh? Another report says that there are at least 6 cabinet members Obama has not talked to in 2 years. So he has no time for his own cabinet members yet he can talk the Union Hack daily.

RICHARD TRUMKA, PRESIDENT, AFL-CIO: I'm at the White House a couple times a week. Two, three times a week. I have conversations everyday with someone in the White House or in the administration. Everyday.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreill...house-everyday
    I didn't hear him say he ever talked to Obama. He just said he talked to "someone" at the White House everyday. There are more people at the White House than Obama.

just the mere fact that the head of one of the most powerful unions in the country is at the WH that often shows how much influence he has...He's obviously not there to have a play day with the kids,and I dont think he is there to train the family dog...the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff doesnt spend that much time there
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's actually a good idea Buzz. Might help get the country back on the right track...
    If you think the Koch brothers would do anything to benefit anyone but themselves, you're playing right into their hands. Its a nice club, but we ain't on the member list!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If you think the Koch brothers would do anything to benefit anyone but themselves, you're playing right into their hands. Other than the $600 million they've given to various philanthropies (or about 6x more than they've given to political causes). Its a nice club, but we ain't on the member list! Again with the class warfare stuff? It just looks silly and trite when that baloney spills off the keyboard of a guy who has a household income in the top 1 to 2 percent of the world and still has enough free time to dick around on the interwebs for half the day.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If you think the Koch brothers would do anything to benefit anyone but themselves, you're playing right into their hands. Its a nice club, but we ain't on the member list!
    Typical lib BS. Why should they be excluded from the politcal process? They have as mach right as the Lib patron George Soros (and give a hell of a lot less money than Soros). The game works both ways, don't be such a flaming hypocryte Little Rog.
    Bill Davis