The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin governor duped in prank call, reveals union fight strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post

Next time you see a police officer or a fireman tell then that.
    I'd have no problem sharing my opinion with them, if they asked.

I will say that I thought we had better protection and responce time before they were unionized. And, the union makes it much harder to fire bad cops.
    Last edited by Franco; 02-24-2011 at 06:45 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'd have no problem sharing my opinion with them, if they asked.

I will say that I thought we had better protection and responce time before they were unionized. And, the union makes it much harder to fire bad cops.
    In the old days, when a new sheriff was elected you also got new cops, still do in some states. But in most, with their CS protection, you end up with a new sheriff & the same bad cops.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Really???

Does this apply to military service as well??

Just askin'..............

RK
    Of course it does. You know that. At least in my book it does.
    I have respect for people who put their butts on the line, and I know you do too. I was going to ask Sandy the Dandy if he was spitting on vets and calling them baby killers, but I don't think I could have any lower opinion of his likes anyway.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Of course it does. You know that. At least in my book it does.
    I have respect for people who put their butts on the line, and I know you do too. I was going to ask Sandy the Dandy if he was spitting on vets and calling them baby killers, but I don't think I could have any lower opinion of his likes anyway.
    You're thinking of Roger anyway

Just like I thought. Unemployed.

I gotta get back to work and earn your unemployment check for you.

Have a nice day. Its on me and the others who WORK on this list.

Search turned up nothing by the way.
    Little Rog, you don't have any right to call someone out for their line of work. If someone happens to be out of work, that's their business as well, not yours. You have no clue what someone's personal situation may be, yet you think you know it all. You really need to pull your head out and take a breath every now and then.

I have never put my line of work on the forum. Mainly for privacy reasons. I don't talk job, money, investments or any of that type of thing on forums. So you can search me, and call me unemployed as well, but you would be just as full of $hite then as you usually are.
    Bill Davis

Seriously people.
    You sound just like the daycare kids at my church.
    You guys go from one thread after another and belittle each other.
    Stop it already. You sound ridiculous.
    Sue
    Never confuse activity with success.

"Ummmmmmm Isn't a word." Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Kiefer View Post
    Seriously people.
    You sound just like the daycare kids at my church.
    You guys go from one thread after another and belittle each other.
    Stop it already. You sound ridiculous.
    Sue

OK Mom!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Little Rog, you don't have any right to call someone out for their line of work. If someone happens to be out of work, that's their business as well, not yours. You have no clue what someone's personal situation may be, yet you think you know it all. You really need to pull your head out and take a breath every now and then.

I have never put my line of work on the forum. Mainly for privacy reasons. I don't talk job, money, investments or any of that type of thing on forums. So you can search me, and call me unemployed as well, but you would be just as full of $hite then as you usually are.
    Okay, lets try a little consistency here, and not so much hypocrisy.

I've been told I put my head up people's butts for a living. I've been told to go do the same.

I never made fun of anyone for what they do. But if he's going to attack me FOR working, then I can say what I feel in reply to his NOT working.

You don't have a problem with the things he said, but what I said? That's laughable! Think about it.

If he doesn't want me talking about his lack of work, then maybe he should keep his mouth shut about what I do. I didn't bring it up anyway. HE did.

Now I don't care and I'm not whining. Let him bring it on. Just don't cry when it comes back at him! I've heard of being able to dish it out, but not take it, but this is ridiculous.

I have a damn good job that I'm proud of. I worked very hard to earn the privelege to operate on people. And I take pride in being the best surgeon I can, and earning the reputation I have. There is NO need to attack what I do like he has. Do you condone such behavior? Do you? Where is your referee's hat when insults and derogatory comments are coming my way?

Please, no need to answer. I know the answer full and well. I'm just asking to point out your hypocrisy, and let you think about it.

And also to mention, if you're going to bust on someone for what they do for a living, you might want to do it from a position of being employed yourself. I don't know, and I don't CARE what sandy's situation is. If he behaves in person like he does here, I don't suspect he'll ever hold a job. I know I'd show him the door the first time he popped off like he does here.

That's all I'm saying on this.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Okay, lets try a little consistency here, and not so much hypocrisy.

I've been told I put my head up people's butts for a living. I've been told to go do the same.

I never made fun of anyone for what they do. But if he's going to attack me FOR working, then I can say what I feel in reply to his NOT working.

You don't have a problem with the things he said, but what I said? That's laughable! Think about it.

If he doesn't want me talking about his lack of work, then maybe he should keep his mouth shut about what I do. I didn't bring it up anyway. HE did.

Now I don't care and I'm not whining. Let him bring it on. Just don't cry when it comes back at him! I've heard of being able to dish it out, but not take it, but this is ridiculous.

I have a damn good job that I'm proud of. I worked very hard to earn the privelege to operate on people. And I take pride in being the best surgeon I can, and earning the reputation I have. There is NO need to attack what I do like he has. Do you condone such behavior? Do you? Where is your referee's hat when insults and derogatory comments are coming my way?

Please, no need to answer. I know the answer full and well. I'm just asking to point out your hypocrisy, and let you think about it.

And also to mention, if you're going to bust on someone for what they do for a living, you might want to do it from a position of being employed yourself. I don't know, and I don't CARE what sandy's situation is. If he behaves in person like he does here, I don't suspect he'll ever hold a job. I know I'd show him the door the first time he popped off like he does here.

That's all I'm saying on this.
    WOW!!!

29 "I's."

Is this what they mean by the "I's have it????"

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    WOW!!!

29 "I's."

Is this what they mean by the "I's have it????"

RK
    Sort of like an Obama speech...just a little narcissistic...
    Bill Davis