Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You Kidding Me?????

Stan b & Elvis

how about this guy does he have to attend

All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I am glad I got out when I did. I had enough training every year. Don't need to add more.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Fits right in with not defending the DOMA and now this:

W.H. Names Gay Social Secretary
    Jeremy Bernard is the first man and the first openly gay person to serve as the White House Social Secretary.

By Julie Bolcer

The White House announced the appointment Friday afternoon of Jeremy Bernard to the position of Special Assistant to the President and Social Secretary. He is the first man and the first openly gay person to hold the position.

According to Jonathan Capehart at the Washington Post, "Bernard and his then-partner Rufus Gifford were early supporters of Obama in California. And they raised a ton of money for him through their company, B&G Associates. Gifford went on to become finance director of the Democratic National Committee. Bernard was the White House liaison at the National Endowment for the Humanities before dashing off to his Paris post in November."

According to the news release that announced his appointment, Bernard will join the White House from the U.S. Embassy in Paris, where he serves as senior adviser to the ambassador. He previously worked as the White House Liaison to the National Endowment for the Humanities from 2008 to 2010.

President Barack Obama said, “Jeremy shares our vision for the White House as the People’s House, one that celebrates our history and culture in dynamic and inclusive ways. We look forward to Jeremy continuing to showcase America’s arts and culture to our nation and the world through the many events at the White House.”

Bernard said, “I am deeply humbled to join the White House staff as Social Secretary and support President Obama and the First Lady in this role. I have long admired the arts and education programs that have become hallmarks of the Obama White House and I am eager to continue these efforts in the years ahead.”

A native of San Antonio, Texas, Bernard also served the Clinton administration on the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and was a member of the Democratic National Committee from 2001 to 2009.

Bernard has served in LGBT-related positions including as a board member of A.N.G.L.E. (Access Now for Gay & Lesbian Equality) and the National Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund. He also was a member of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's LGBT Advisory Committee, the Los Angeles Police LGBT Advisory Committee and the Los Angeles Mayor's LGBT Advisory Committee. .
    Bill Davis

Cue up the Village People doing the YMCA song at the next BHO pep rally
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

He's trying to round up his base. He has lost so many Independents, he can't afford to have any of the base not show up.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Come on guys! Give Obama a break here!

Seriously, if I wanted to arrange social calendars or pay to have my house decorated, I'd hire a gay guy.......I mean who else you gonna call?

Queer eye for the straight gal regards,

wRL

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    Come on guys! Give Obama a break here!

Seriously, if I wanted to arrange social calendars or pay to have my house decorated, I'd hire a gay guy.......I mean who else you gonna call?

Queer eye for the straight gal regards,

wRL
    Maybe he could even help you spruce up your avatar a little
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Maybe he could even help you spruce up your avatar a little
    He's attracted to my avatar!!

WRL

Lets see sideing with the unions( not carrying about the evil private sector) Economy crises,somilia pirates, oh hum to whats happening in lybia, raming unconstutional health care thru,oh hum on thesurge in gas prices, unemployment,showing no strength on iran. So lets focus on gays right and haveing a mowtown music party at the white house. I would say that is having your priorties right