The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Voting Someone Off POTUS

  1. #31
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post


    Both of those teams will win it all next season!!! AGAIN!

    One can make fun of me or my politics but, when it comes to my Labs and football teams, those be fighting words!

    Cowboys can only dream of having the Payton/Brees winning combo and though LSU plays in the toughest division of the toughest conference in the land, just watch what they do next season.
    Oh, puleeze!! What about the Big 12 minus one?
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 03-01-2011 at 07:02 PM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    I thought I would drop by and say hey, but I guess none of you will be able to see it. Oh well. Stupid ignore list.

  3. #33
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,001

    Default

    I can see you.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  4. #34
    Senior Member Nor_Cal_Angler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'm just freakin tired of all the childish attacks on POTUS!!!

    Write what you mean, mean what you say and be prepared to back it up is they way it should be.

    Those that can't back it up resort to childish name calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post


    Both of those teams will win it all next season!!! AGAIN!

    One can make fun of me or my politics but, when it comes to my Labs and football teams, those be fighting words!
    Cowboys can only dream of having the Payton/Brees winning combo and though LSU plays in the toughest division of the toughest conference in the land, just watch what they do next season.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    What's your problem, bruh?

    Bon and I were kidding around and there was no name calling.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  6. #36
    Senior Member duk4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    2,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post


    Both of those teams will win it all next season!!! AGAIN!

    One can make fun of me or my politics but, when it comes to my Labs and football teams, those be fighting words!

    Cowboys can only dream of having the Payton/Brees winning combo and though LSU plays in the toughest division of the toughest conference in the land, just watch what they do next season.
    Leave me and da'boys out of it. I hate it when you rub salt in old wounds. Guess if we had a good owner Payton/Breeze would be silver and blue.....old wounds. To top that off Payton just bought a home in a Dallas suburb.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

  7. #37
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What's your problem, bruh?

    Bon and I were kidding around and there was no name calling.
    Whaddya expect from someone who doesn't even know how to spell
    Pittsburgh??
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  8. #38
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What's your problem, bruh?

    Bon and I were kidding around and there was no name calling.

    so Franco (or Jacob H if you are lurking) who is Les going to use as the starting QB next year, Lee, Jefferson or the kid that transferred from Georgia, I read that he has a rifle of an arm...

    wishing I had someone other than squinty eyes GG at QB
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  9. #39
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    so Franco (or Jacob H if you are lurking) who is Les going to use as the starting QB next year, Lee, Jefferson or the kid that transferred from Georgia, I read that he has a rifle of an arm...

    wishing I had someone other than squinty eyes GG at QB
    My complaint with Miles is because of him sticking with Jefferson the past two seasons. I understand that our back was against the wall in 09 but no excuse for last season, though we only lost two games, Auburn and Arkansas.

    My motto is, "anyone other than Jefferson"!

    LSU's D should be great again next season and D is what differentiates the SEC from the other conference.

    The coming NFL Draft once again will be known as the SEC Invitational.
    Last edited by Franco; 03-02-2011 at 04:05 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  10. #40
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    My complaint with Miles is because of him sticking with Jefferson the past two seasons. I understand that our back was against the wall in 09 but no excuse for last season, though we only lost two games, Auburn and Arkansas.

    My motto is, "anyone other than Jefferson"!

    LSU's D should be great again next season and D is what differentiates the SEC from the other conference.

    The coming NFL Draft once again will be known as the SEC Invitational.

    without a doubt this year...that DB you had should go in the top 5

    I also see Bama QB McElroy scored 48/50 on the Wunderlich test, sure would be nice to see him come home to Dallas with a star on his helmet

    SEC definitely had the talent pool this year
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •