The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How's that "new civility" treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Have you seen the commercial where EH is selling some ab machine?!? Holy canoli...she's ripped. And hot.
    Uh, have watched it on more than one occasion...we have a similar type of machine at the gym, and it works very well...still looking for EH to show up
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I know of a very good doctor in Boise that will fix you right up,no surgery involved...just ask any one of his patients on the circuit...
    i had my shoulder scoped 20 years ago and until recently has been good as new. from the xrays, the doc says i have arhritus where my collar bone meets my shoulder. mri later in the week.

i'll be just like my 3 old labs...with one bad wing.

i'm headed home, going to take a pain med and sip on some San Miguel beer.
    Last edited by Franco; 02-28-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    i had my shoulder scoped 20 years ago and until recently has been good as new. from the xrays, the doc says i have arhritus where my collar bone meets my shoulder. mri later in the week.

i'll be just like my 3 old labs...with one bad wing.

i'm headed home, going to take a pain med and sip on some San Miguel beer.

Yo, Mr. Bootay...try what I've been using for several years now on my 'broken' left shoulder. Never had it operated on as I was concerned at the time about the blood flow not returning properly. Broke it in the 80's, and the surgery wasn't all that great in that area.

Couple years ago, a supplement Dr., William Campbell Douglas sent me a flyer about a new DMSO solution called Soothanol X2. Has taken the pain away for me, and I have many others I've advised using it as well.

Not all that costly, considering how well it works. Comes in a small bottle with a tiny opening that I use as an applicator. One caveat...use some surgical gloves, or a glove that you are holding the bottle in as you wipe over the painful area. If this gets on your hands, and you pick your nose, or rub your eye, that pain will make you 'forget' the pain you were trying to alleviate.

FWIW, here's the info you need to get a bottle. 1-800-537-9687 Ask for ID# I6HM1BA Mon thru Fri 8 to 8. If that ID number is outa date, just ask to place a Soothanol order.

I know this will give you comfort, and it lasts for several days per application.

Good luck, Franco.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Thanks UB, I'll check it out.

I told the doctor that I used a heating pad all weekend. He said that made it worse and should have used ice instead.

So, for those over 55 on POTUS, use ICE when in pain!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

DMSO is what Satchel Paige used.
    I have used it in days of yore.
    It does indeed work!!!!

Good luck Franco.......

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

Thanks UB, I'll check it out.

I told the doctor that I used a heating pad all weekend. He said that made it worse and should have used ice instead.

So, for those over 55 on POTUS, use ICE when in pain!

Ice is for the first 48 hours of a sprain, or some form of muscle or joint injury. But after that time frame, the ice will have caused the blood vessels to clot, and get the healing blood to flow and comfort to begin, you need heat.

I'm a big believer in using ice, but it's maily for reducing swelling in a recent injury, like a rolled ankle; or a pitching arm after firing off a hundred or so pitches. But the muscles around an old injury need heat to loosen up and become flexible, so the nerves sending the pain vibes to the brain aren't being compressed, telling the brain the pain is far worse than it really is.

Even those 'patches' advertised by Shack are so heat gets into those muscles and relaxes them. This Soothanol is likewise a heat producer, relaxing the area of application, and greatly reducing the pain.

Try it, you'll like it. Don't let your Dr. intimdate you.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

as a traditional conservative, my focus in on the budget, business, the military, our boarders and constitution.

i'll leave the social issues for you conservative johnny come latlies, since it is the new so-called conservatives that want to push thier social ideas on everyone. kind of like the democrats
    The Social Conservatives are a natural ally of the traditional conservatives, though that may come as a revelation to you . It is only when their zealotry, as with any limited agenda, gets in the way of an overall long term point of view that they are not natural allies.

Before you were old enough to vote, I can remember telling a social conservative that his agenda was no different than a liberals. His hair was shorter but both agendas would prove to be costly to the American taxpayer & in both cases, it is the taxpayer be damned.

Did my Rotator cuff last year, this year I wouldn't know there was a problem. 5 little holes & it works like a champ. Very little soreness after surgery, didn't use the pain pills except the 1st night as a precaution, 6 months rehab.
    Last edited by Marvin S; 02-28-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Believe it or not, there are independents and even some liberals who agree with the tea party fundamental beliefs. These core beliefs have been hijacked by radicals however, and have driven most non-conservatives away. A shame really, as they have some good core principles.

Ever wonder why most in this country (as you put it) are not out with the TP? The likes of Michelle Malkin are your answer.
    What power does Michelle Malkin really have? She's one person. However, the TP is powerful, as you've seen. But Michelle's article was pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the left. I mean, what was so hard to understand about her article? A second grader could decipher the point behind this blog. But in typical liberal fashion, you deflected the true point, and tried to make it about something else.

I do know one thing though....It's obvious you've won when a liberal starts calling you "faggot".