The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So… what should happen to Charlie Sheen?

So… what should happen to Charlie Sheen?
    who is charlie sheen?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post

who is charlie sheen?
    He's the guy who blinked and cured his brain!!

I'm so jealous regards,

who is charlie sheen?,,, Joe said in his most patronizing voice.

You really are shielded eh?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    You really are shielded eh?

UB
    chuckling

livin' in a cave...
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

chuckling

livin' in a cave...
    I'm with Subroc, I haven't seen C Sheen since that very forgetable movie, "Platoon".

And talk about living in a cave, ready for this......

The #1 selling CD last week, beating all comers, rock, hip hop, country etc was a Folk band!!!

Mumford & Sons "Sigh No More" outsold ever other CD last week! Powered by the single, "The Cave"! There is some cussing on the LP(unless one gets thier copy from Walmart) but, a musical masterpiece.
    Last edited by Franco; 03-01-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'm with Subroc, I haven't seen C Sheen since that very forgetable movie, "Platoon".

And talk about living in a cave, ready for this......

The #1 selling CD last week, beating all comers, rock, hip hop, country etc was a Folk band!!!

Mumford & Sons "Sigh No More" outsold ever other CD last week! Powered by the single, "The Cave"! There is some cussing on the LP(unless one gets thier copy from Walmart) but, a musical masterpiece.
    They can call themselves whatever they want to, but the two songs they play on the radio all the time sound like pop songs to me.

WRL

who is charlie sheen?
    God, I hate it when I agree with subroc.

He's a movie star, much like RR. He has managed to hold his ambitions more prurient than political, however.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    They can call themselves whatever they want to, but the two songs they play on the radio all the time sound like pop songs to me.

WRL
    Go to iTunes and sample each song.

I'd say they fit mostly in the Folk catagory. Whatever "Folk Music" in 2011 would sound like compared to the 60's.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    DUDE... dont mean to get side tracked,but that is a awesome looking dog you got there!

great avatar!
    I doubt anyone here would be bothered by that kind of side-tracking!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    God, I hate it when I agree with subroc.

He's a movie star, much like RR. He has managed to hold his ambitions more prurient than political, however.

JD
    chuckling

I do believe the sound I am hearing is he!! freezing over.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]