The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sharia rally in DC

So, traditional Judeo-Christian values are more of a threat to our country than those of radical Islam?
    How many Talmudic Jewish or Catholic leaders are making speeches calling for the chaos of the Middle East to "come to our door" and saying "this is the day of your doom"?

And a foreign national that declares "capitalism is dying"/ "democracy is hypocrisy" and that the WH will be "conquered" isn't even the "in the same class of threat" as a former Senator that once swore an oath to "support and defend the Constitution" ?
    Choudary is a whack job whose group is calling for the Statue of Liberty to be destroyed because it's a symbol of "man made law", not just someone who wants " a different legal structure".

The radicals have "relatively few" followers? Out of over a billion Muslims, technically that's true.
    But 20,000 - 50,000 for NoI itself, millions in Iran alone, that is many.

The actual establishment of shariah in the US, is of little relevance.
    But what the 'relatively few' are willing to do to try to get it established, is relevant and worthy of discussion, imo. We just got a reminder in Germany that it doesn't take "many".
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Zeus, what is the point you're trying to make?
    a) There actually was no shariah rally planned for today?
    b) There is no "Islamic Thinker Society" website?
    c) The video "postponement" statement by Choudary is false/a hoax?
    Provide a link, please.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Provide a link, please.
    Look at the OP please.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Look at the OP please.
    You have one for the Islamists?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    From Wikipedia:
    "Examiner.com has been criticized for its lack of verification and fact-checking of stories published on the site,[19] including accusations of plagiarism."

"Examiner.com is blacklisted on Wikipedia and cannot be used as a reliable source."
    I don't know anything about examiner.com but I would like to nominate Al Gore for that list

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Even better would be to adopt the views of the Lady in Australia:

UB

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

Thiswoman should be appointedQueenof the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.It took a lot of courage for thiswomanto speak whatshehad to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at leastshewas willing to take a stand onherand Australia 's beliefs.
    The whole worldneeds a leader like this!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by sayingshe supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
    'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians
    believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

AMEN!!!!

But the grand plan is now and always has been world domination. People really need to study their history and delve much further into this topic than mainstream media and "feel-good" ideas; sharing, compassionate understanding, live and let live, etc. We live in extremely dangerous times and choices we make now will have consequences that will change who our forefathers had hoped we would be.

I'm usually a lurker and tend to keep to myself (on RTF), but this is one topic scares me to my very core!!
    Marilyn Bracken
    JackCreek Kennels

Ransom's Rascal of Jackcreek JH SH - deceased
    Ransom's Golden Eye of JackCreek JH SH 1 pass short of MH - deceased
    JackCreek's Last Chance SH MH
    JackCreek's Sunrise Explosion of Moonstone ***
    JackCreek's Rhinestone Cowgirl

Let your dreams outgrow the shoes of your expectations. Ryunosuke Satoro

Quote Originally Posted by JackCreek View Post
    AMEN!!!! ........this is one topic scares me to my very core!!
    Ditto ! Very good post.

Interesting observation I read yesterday ... Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity (and much younger than Judaism) ... if you go back 600 years that's about 1400. Back then Christianity was in an "aggressive" stage ... like the Inquisition, military Popes, burning witches.

Unfortunately, none of us will be around to see whether Islam ever passes through the same evolution as Christianity.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.