The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: $7.5 Million in Damage

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    The "libs" just had one of their congresswomen SHOT IN THE HEAD. Maybe that's why a little tape residue isn't such a big deal to them?
    Different state. Different time... All you need now is to throw out the race card and you will have your bases covered. What a freaking joke.
    Bill Davis

The "libs" just had one of their congresswomen SHOT IN THE HEAD. Maybe that's why a little tape residue isn't such a big deal to them?
    Are you suggesting that a conservative had something to do with this? If not, why drag in the red herring. If so, then make your case.

Eric

ONLY A COMPLETE FOOL HAS THOUGHTS LIKE THIS. YOU ARE INDEED LIVING PROOF THAT EINSTEIN WAS CORRECT IN HIS COMPARISON OF GENIUS AND IDIOCY...GENIUS HAS LIMITS. PHONEYS LIKE YOU HAVE NO BOUNDRIES!

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

OUCH!!!!!

The back of someone's head must be smarting from getting slapped so many times!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

you know DNF, I learned my lesson about going to the well one too many times when someone pointed out my Palin bashing...but you have a tendency to use the Giffords case and the Larry Craig reference with reckless abandon, especially when it has NO bearing to the subject at hand...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    you know DNF, I learned my lesson about going to the well one too many times when someone pointed out my Palin bashing...but you have a tendency to use the Giffords case and the Larry Craig reference with reckless abandon, especially when it has NO bearing to the subject at hand...
    But dammit Bon... he's a doctor...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    But dammit Bon... he's a doctor...

as my darling SIL MaryKent always reminds my brother Clint : " ...just because you're a doctor, doesnt mean you know everything..." which is usually followed by a deafening silence...love that gal
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Actually Dave, the "libs" didn't have a congresswoman shot in the head, "we", the American people had one of OUR congresswomen shot. You being all middle of the road, should know that better than anyone.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    I made no comment on whether or not I thought it was important that someone(s) may have damaged property. I'm not sure how you arrived at that meaning. My point was how ridiculous and overblown the story was. If you can do $7.5 million damage with tape residue, maybe we should be dropping rolls of tape on Iraq and saving money on bombs.
    If someone destroys PROPERTY THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM just for the hell of it then in my book THEY ARE TRASH. I am not ever going to quibble about the amount, EVER. Let me give you another example. It matters not that someone stole a penny, a piece of candy, or 100 billion dallars. HE(SHE) IS STILL A THIEF. I will never laugh about the amount no matter what it is. IT DID NOT BELONG TO THEM. That is my point.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    as my darling SIL MaryKent always reminds my brother Clint : " ...just because you're a doctor, doesnt mean you know everything..." which is usually followed by a deafening silence...love that gal
    The trouble with a lot of Doctors thinking that they know everything is that,
    I guess, they think they have no more room to store info. Anyway they don't make much effort at times. "If it ain't in that text book it ain't correct". I think the ex BIL finally learned that other people sometimes knew things he didn't know. God Bless him he is sick now.