The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: $7.5 Million in Damage

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    This forum would be so nice if we would all put one person on IGNORE. For someone so educated he is so childish. Don't take the bait! You can't win! He'll always have the last word. Need further convincing? Read this...

Never Argue With A Fool Ė They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Do you feel like every time you get involved in an argument, you have got to win? If you know that someone is wrong, and you have a solution, do you feel like, youíve to argue with them until they embrace your point? You can try, but if the person youíre arguing with is a fool, you will be hitting your head against a rock! It wonít work.
    You donít need to win an argument. If someone doesnít want to listen to you, leave them be. If you tell them your point, and they donít want to listen, keep quiet and let it go! I admit there are some who need a little convincing to get your point, but there are those who are simply fools, who take pride in arguing; believing they are always right. Donít waste your time with those.
    Iíll admit, there are some arguments that are constructive, when both parties are seeking a solution. Those kinds of arguments are rewarding. Both parties will be helping each other to come out with a better solution. But, in most cases, people argue for the sake of arguing. Arguing for the sake of arguing, is a waste of time.
    There are people in this world you just need to ignore if they behave or act in a foolish manner. They take pride in making other people angry. They enjoy winning arguments no matter how wrong or ignorant they might be. Some of them know which buttons to press to get you angry, and if you decide to argue with them, youíll be heading towards their trap.
    Fools like to see you getting angry, swearing, speaking negative words or getting involved in a fight with them. They do what they do fully aware that theyíre tickling you to get upset. Trying to argue with those guys, thinking they might get your point or understand how you do things, will not work. Donít try to prove anything to them. Your only solution is to watch, listen, observe and keep your mouth shut.
    If you feel tempted to answer to a fool, donít do it. Ignore them, even if you feel like screaming to them. Your silence will prevent you from converting to their cult of foolishness. If you argue with a fool, youíll become a fool just like them, and youíll make a fool of yourself!
    Some people, you just have to let them be. Let them behave the way they do, let them say whatever they want to say against you, let them go behind your back and say all those lies about you. You donít need to fight them. Thatís exactly what they will be looking for from you. Donít even go around trying to justify yourself to the world about your innocence. Leave it like that.
    IT IS BEST TO BE THOUGHT A FOOLÖ.THEN SPEAK AND REMOVE ALL DOUBTÖÖ
    Learn a great habit of keeping your mouth shut whenever a fool is in front of you. Let them do the talking, and you do the ignoring!
    You are a lot smarter than I am. Keep telling me this and maybe it will sink into my hard head

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I know I'm hardheaded. I guess I'm just haaving another brainfart. Just counting the questions that go unanswered. I think there are about three on the threads today alone. I'm not going to hold my breath for a response.

Had I held it for the previous questions I have asked, i probably would have made some on this forum happy. but I must say I don't hope they hold THEIR breath
    Gee, I thought my post #99 answered your question.

What other two questions have I failed to adequately answer? I do feel compelled, seeing how everyone else here answers questions.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Caryalsobrook, reread post #96! Don't take the bait!

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    You are a lot smarter than I am. Keep telling me this and maybe it will sink into my hard head
    LOL, it's known as "don't feed the trolls" but some trolls are very difficult to recognize. I tend to feed animals of all kinds at times...........even trolls. It
    is a very hard habit to break, vbeg.

This forum would be so nice if we would all put one person on IGNORE.
    Funny. I thought he was.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Funny. I thought he was.
    You three wouldn't have anything to do if you didn't stir things up with insults. All three of you have yet to say one thing substantial on this topic, other than to pile on with baseless claims.

If you would stop the insults for just one moment, you would see I agreed with cary on this matter. Never mind though, just keep your insults coming. It lets me know I've "won". No wonder this country is in the mess it is!

(note, no name calling)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Caryalsobrook, reread post #96! Don't take the bait!
    Done!!!!!

In all fairness, dnf is an exemplary poster.
    He is above reproach.
    He has never done anything out of line.
    He has never started or antagonized an argument with anyone here.
    He never insults anyone.
    He is extremely humble, never centering entire threads on himself.
    He never concocts anecdotes to support a theory.
    His theorys are never flawed, and he is always the most learned poster on any topic.
    He has never once complained to an admin about his uncivil treatment.
    He was FORCED to use an extremely offensive term. (pm me to find out what it is, it includes 2 verbs).
    He is an accomplished dog trainer/handler.

He is probably the most popular poster on this site!!

Frankly, we big meanies have victimized him beyond beleif.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AwvRzOh4RA

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 03-08-2011 at 07:46 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    He is above reproach.
    He never insults anyone.
    His theorys are never flawed, and he is always the most learned poster on any topic.

RK

I don't know who you are or what you have done with Stan,
    but when he gets loose your gonna have knuckle marks on your forehead.
    and that's all I know about that

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    He is above reproach.
    He never insults anyone.
    He was FORCED to use an extremely offensive term. (pm me to find out what it is, it includes 2 verbs).
    He is an accomplished dog trainer/handler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AwvRzOh4RA

RK

As I remember it, DNF told Gibson to FOAD, Gibson kept reminding him of it, and the next thing I know Gibson is banned.

Now I'm no doctor but I can put 2 and 2 together and surmise that one little piggy squealed all the way home.

That's why I maintain that since we can't get rid of him and he won't go away all we can do is put him on ignore and avoid the temptation to respond to him. He's like a child, he desperately wants attention, let's not give it to him.