The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFO's???

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    LOL. Funny story. Truth in advertising

Most shuttles fly right over where I live on landing and the twin sonic booms are LOUD. On more than one occasion I've sprung out of bed at night/early morning with 1911 in hand to fend off the Crips or al Qaeda attacking my house with shotguns rolled my fata$$ over clutching my Florida is #1 foam hand, pulled the comforter over my head and mumbled to wifey not to feed me broccoli for dinner again only to have my wife quietly tell me, "Psst....it's the shuttle, dummy." Another time I was in a tree stand about 40 miles from the runway when a very still early morning calm was interrupted by another deer hunter taking two shots at me from close distance with his shotgun. Had to defribulate (sp) myself Had to dig 'cat hole' to dispose of soiled underwear like the fat "daaaaaa Bearsh" fans in the old SNL skits..

The shuttles have taken 10 years off my life. Double Whoppers & Curly Fries have taken 10 years off my life. Good riddance, I say.
    I translate for a living Regards
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

OK....OK....I get it.

Bad choice for a thread.
    Boy is my face red!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    I translate for a living Regards
    Yeah, and you're mean, too!
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I swear on my life that is what happened. And there are many other witnessess.,but maby in reality its better people think i'm just goofing.
    who knows maby someone will ask why and be addimate in their deturmination to understand it. First from a biblical explanation then from a scientific one. The science does back up the biblical by the way.
    And no there really arent little green men ,,,but if you do see some,,I gaurantee its a deception of your 5 sences. Just as all of ours were. And no I was not high,,,,

nano nanno
    Pete
    I don't think you are goofy....I saw one in a profssional capacity.
    I still have the teletype messages.

Somebody knew what it was.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Yeah, and you're mean, too!
    Well......I knew he skeert the skat outa ya cause it's the rare day you misspell any word........."defibrillate"
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Didn't want to hijack the alien thread.......a profound religious offering.
    So I thought I would start this.

Anyone ever see a UFO????

I will share my story later.

RK
    See them all the time. It's why I never duck hunt without someone with more experience. I have no problem identifying dove at several hundred yards, but telling a pintail hen from just about any other hen in dim light at reasonable shooting distance is a little beyond my ken. I also have quite a bit of trouble with the various tyrant flycatchers, and don't even get me started on sparrows.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com