The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The NFL lockout has officially begun

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Players don't have much to stand on and they know it.

They voted to de-certify thier union so individuals can sue. They claim the union no longer exsist yet, they refer everything right back to union boss, Smith.

They only shot the players have is if they get a judge that also happens to be a Democrat.

The owners are no dummies and they have antipated every move the players union has made. Take the TV escrow money for example. A judge may try and hold that money up but the judge can't hold that money up forever. Sooner or later, it will go to the owners.

Last Friday, they were only 200 million apart yet the union decided to walk out.

It wouldn't upset me if the owners fired all the players and started afresh without the primadonnas. Players want to see the books, good let them find another job!
    I agree, in what world do you get to go to your boss and demand to see the books....even those of you that are married wouldn't think of asking your spouse to see their checking account

I think the NFLPA is being lead down the wrong path by Smith, I hope that the incoming group of rookies DO NOT boycott the draft and get the experience of going to the podium and wearing the hat and uniform of the team that drafted them

Looks like your guy Peterson may be the # 1 pick over all...he may be the new Champ Bailey type lock down DB, the team that gets him will be very lucky...WISH it was MY 'BOYS ..we need him
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I agree, in what world do you get to go to your boss and demand to see the books....even those of you that are married wouldn't think of asking your spouse to see their checking account

I think the NFLPA is being lead down the wrong path by Smith, I hope that the incoming group of rookies DO NOT boycott the draft and get the experience of going to the podium and wearing the hat and uniform of the team that drafted them

Looks like your guy Peterson may be the # 1 pick over all...he may be the new Champ Bailey type lock down DB, the team that gets him will be very lucky...WISH it was MY 'BOYS ..we need him
    I would hate to see Peterson in a Panther's jersey!!! I'm hoping the Panthers go for a QB or DL. And, I just wish he would have stayed and played his senior year at LSU and help us lock up another National Championship. .

If I were the Cowboys, I do whatever I could to get QB Mallet from Arkansas.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I would hate to see Peterson in a Panther's jersey!!! I'm hoping the Panthers go for a QB or DL. And, I just wish he would have stayed and played his senior year at LSU and help us lock up another National Championship. .

If I were the Cowboys, I do whatever I could to get QB Mallet from Arkansas.

Jerah, are you listening...Romo is NOT the answer
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"