The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newt-- Love Of My Country Made Me Do It

Banned

Default Newt-- Love Of My Country Made Me Do It

FormerHouse SpeakerNewt Gingrich set up a new low in political claptrap this week by claiming his love of country forced him to seek love with women other than wives one and two and — given his history — will probably eventually lead to an end to the marriage with his current wife.
    Gingrich, one of the loudest critics ofPresident Bill Clinton for entertaining White House internMonica Lewinsky with cigars came up with one of the lamest excuses ever for screwing around.
    “There’s no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt agout this country, that I worked far too hard and that things happened in my life that were not appropriate,” Gingrich toldCBS news.
    In other words, love of country led him to seek love from any woman who was willing.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/39500

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good one Newt.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 03-12-2011 at 06:17 PM.

that wasnt his exact quote and you know it...I looked it up...you paraphrased what he said and drew your own conclusion....it was common on a couple of different sites...but they all inserted what they thought he said or what they thought he meant, all of which were not the exact quote...just type it in Google news and see all the variations of his so called quote
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    that wasnt his exact quote and you know it...I looked it up...you paraphrased what he said and drew your own conclusion....it was common on a couple of different sites...but they all inserted what they thought he said or what they thought he meant, all of which were not the exact quote...just type it in Google news and see all the variations of his so called quote
    When faced with defeat, progressive liberals have no "bottom."

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Here is the exact quote from the CBS interview
    There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and that things happened in my life that were not appropriate," Gingrich told CBS News.

quite a bit different from what you posted isnt it RP

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

This is some of what the left said about Bill
    From http://clinton.procon.org/ "Was Bill Clinton a good president?"
    Pro :Clinton's private marital issues were unrelated to his ability to govern the US.

http://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/view...ext=asc_papers
    and with his alleged behavior having demonstrably had no effect on his ability to govern,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton
    .. his ability to govern had not been impaired by the scandal

So which is it Roger? Is this a pertinent issue or not?
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Let me all tell you a quick little story about Roger Perry and how he like most liberals cant admit in public that he is a liberal.

This past October at Jacksonville RC's fall trial I was judging the Derby and doing the equipment/marshal job for the Q.

Early in the trial I turned around and there he was .... Roger Perry, just standing there. So, being the nice that I am. I asked Roger " how is RTF's favorite liberal doing" ? Holy crap guys, Roger couldnt back peddle fast enough. I thought Keith Farmer was going to fall over laughing. But, the funniest part of the story was when I walk by the gallery some hours later .... Roger was still trying to explain to others around him that he wasnt a Lib and how he was in the middle of the road on politics.

Why cant most lefty's admit that they are Lib's in public OR maybe its to easy to hide behind behind a key board these days ..... Roger ????
    Chad Radt
    HR Wildrose Theodores Lucky Seven MH, "Seven"
    Say Good Night Irene QAA, "Peace"

Fuel the Champion Within, PURINA ProPlan Performance
    TriTronics Dealer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
    Let me all tell you a quick little story about Roger Perry and how he like most liberals cant admit in public that he is a liberal.

This past October at Jacksonville RC's fall trial I was judging the Derby and doing the equipment/marshal job for the Q.

Early in the trial I turned around and there he was .... Roger Perry, just standing there. So, being the nice that I am. I asked Roger " how is RTF's favorite liberal doing" ? Holy crap guys, Roger couldnt back peddle fast enough. I thought Keith Farmer was going to fall over laughing. But, the funniest part of the story was when I walk by the gallery some hours later .... Roger was still trying to explain to others around him that he wasnt a Lib and how he was in the middle of the road on politics.

Why cant most lefty's admit that they are Lib's in public OR maybe its to easy to hide behind behind a key board these days ..... Roger ????
    If I voted a straight Republican ticket for 36 years then split my vote how does that make me a liberal??????????? I just did not like the lying Bush Administration and which direction the Republican Party is headed. If that is your cup of tea fine. I may be left of center but not as far left of center as most here are right of center.

Oh and by the way, I was not at the Q for hours just a few minutes to see what was being run as I did not have a dog entered in the Q.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 03-12-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post

absolutely PRICELESS...

Banned

While publicly chastising Clinton for dallying with an intern, Gingrich was bedding a House Committee staffer while still married to wife number two, who he started nailing while married to wife number one — the one he served with divorce papers while she lay dying of cancer in a hospital room.
    So why does Gingrich want to be President?
    Because, he says, “ourJudeo-Christian civilization is under attack from secular, atheist elitism.”
    So how is Newt the serial adulterer plan to do this. He says he wants to become a President that Americans can admire because he will “share their values.”
    So far, I haven’t been able to find a single American man or woman who says they messed around because it was the patriotic thing to do.

All in the same article.

Banned

"Here is the exact quote from the CBS interview
    Quote:
    There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and that things happened in my life that were not appropriate," Gingrich told CBS News.

quite a bit different from what you posted isnt it RP"

Bon, in the OP you will see the same exact quote. I went back and highlighted it for you.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 03-12-2011 at 06:37 PM.