The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Newt-- Love Of My Country Made Me Do It

  1. #11
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
    Let me all tell you a quick little story about Roger Perry and how he like most liberals cant admit in public that he is a liberal.

    This past October at Jacksonville RC's fall trial I was judging the Derby and doing the equipment/marshal job for the Q.

    Early in the trial I turned around and there he was .... Roger Perry, just standing there. So, being the nice that I am. I asked Roger " how is RTF's favorite liberal doing" ? Holy crap guys, Roger couldnt back peddle fast enough. I thought Keith Farmer was going to fall over laughing. But, the funniest part of the story was when I walk by the gallery some hours later .... Roger was still trying to explain to others around him that he wasnt a Lib and how he was in the middle of the road on politics.

    Why cant most lefty's admit that they are Lib's in public OR maybe its to easy to hide behind behind a key board these days ..... Roger ????
    Nuff said.............

    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #12
    Senior Member BrianW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Athol, North Idaho
    Posts
    885

    Default

    PRO Bill Clinton a Good President
    http://clinton.procon.org/
    Character: Clinton was deeply religious from a young age and regularly attended a Baptist church as an adult. He once said, "Religious faith has permitted me to believe in the continuing possibility of becoming a better person every day, to believe in the search for complete integrity in life."

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton
    Months later, Clinton admitted that his relationship with Lewinsky was "wrong" and "not appropriate."

    You've upheld Clinton in the past as an example of a good Presidency, despite the above.
    But you want to hold this against Newt?
    And state you're not a "liberal"?
    Methinks you doth protest too much!
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791
    ________________________________________
    Proud partner of (HR) WR SR Brian's 44Magnum Monster
    co-owned by HR Rianne's 2nd Chance Hurricane Rebel

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Shelbyville, Tn
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    While publicly chastising Clinton for dallying with an intern, Gingrich was bedding a House Committee staffer while still married to wife number two, who he started nailing while married to wife number one — the one he served with divorce papers while she lay dying of cancer in a hospital room.
    So why does Gingrich want to be President?
    Because, he says, “ourJudeo-Christian civilization is under attack from secular, atheist elitism.”
    So how is Newt the serial adulterer plan to do this. He says he wants to become a President that Americans can admire because he will “share their values.”
    So far, I haven’t been able to find a single American man or woman who says they messed around because it was the patriotic thing to do.

    All in the same article.
    I called your hand on your statement that Gov. Walker was trying to ELIMINATE collective bargaining. That statement was totally false. As far as CLAIMING that Newt chastised Clinton for dallying with an intern, I believe this to be totally false also. How you miss state the facts is rediculous. I am sure he may have chastised him for lying under oath about the intern but NOT for his dalliance. So maybe you should check your facts before you speak. It would be nice.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Well.........show me a rich guy or a powerful one who has not had sex with a female outside of his marriage and I will show you a gay guy ! Let's face it they get offered sex by one too many women ( who for some reason see them as a prize ). One of those women will be irresistable to him. Maybe more than one will be.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I called your hand on your statement that Gov. Walker was trying to ELIMINATE collective bargaining. That statement was totally false. As far as CLAIMING that Newt chastised Clinton for dallying with an intern, I believe this to be totally false also. How you miss state the facts is rediculous. I am sure he may have chastised him for lying under oath about the intern but NOT for his dalliance. So maybe you should check your facts before you speak. It would be nice.
    I did not write the article but it was Gingrich that let the charge for Clinton's discression. The pot calling the kettle black -- Regards.http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/39500



    WASHINGTON – Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group.
    “The honest answer is yes,” Gingrich, a potential 2008 Republican presidential candidate, said in an interview with Focus on the Family founder James Dobson to be aired today, according to a transcript provided to the Associated Press. “There are times that I have fallen short of my own standards. There’s certainly times when I’ve fallen short of God’s standards.”
    Gingrich argued in the interview, however, that he should not be viewed as a hypocrite for pursuing Clinton’s infidelity.

    http://www.spokesman.com/stories/200...insky-scandal/

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Shelbyville, Tn
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I did not write the article but it was Gingrich that let the charge for Clinton's discression. The pot calling the kettle black -- Regards.http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/39500



    WASHINGTON – Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group.
    “The honest answer is yes,” Gingrich, a potential 2008 Republican presidential candidate, said in an interview with Focus on the Family founder James Dobson to be aired today, according to a transcript provided to the Associated Press. “There are times that I have fallen short of my own standards. There’s certainly times when I’ve fallen short of God’s standards.”
    Gingrich argued in the interview, however, that he should not be viewed as a hypocrite for pursuing Clinton’s infidelity.

    http://www.spokesman.com/stories/200...insky-scandal/
    Do you even read the articles you refference??? jGo back and look at them. The first makes an allegation which you so proudly cite as fact. IT DOES NOT QUOTE HIM OR EVER REFERENCE WHEN HE SAID THE STATEMEN THE CLAIM HIM TO HAVE SAID.

    Now read the second article. They quoted him as saying "The President of the US got in trouble for commiting a felony in front of a Federal Judge" the former Ga. Congressman said of Clinton't, 1998 House impeachment on PERJURY.

    If you can't see the difference of what you claim and what the facts are, I can't help you.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    If you can't see the difference of what you claim and what the facts are, I can't help you.
    Roger is beyond the tipping point. But I do like his jokes!!!!!!!!!!!
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  8. #18
    Senior Member sinned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    escaping FIB-land
    Posts
    150

    Default

    umm, newt is current hawking a book. you think he is trying to create buzz so he sells more books? remember folks, what drives new is what drives most republicans: MONEY. he has just figured out a really clever way to fleece the very same money from his party's constituents.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Do you even read the articles you refference??? jGo back and look at them. The first makes an allegation which you so proudly cite as fact. IT DOES NOT QUOTE HIM OR EVER REFERENCE WHEN HE SAID THE STATEMEN THE CLAIM HIM TO HAVE SAID.

    Now read the second article. They quoted him as saying "The President of the US got in trouble for commiting a felony in front of a Federal Judge" the former Ga. Congressman said of Clinton't, 1998 House impeachment on PERJURY.

    If you can't see the difference of what you claim and what the facts are, I can't help you.
    Former Gingrich mistressAnne Manning says Gingrich’s favorite sex act was oral, saying that was what the former Speaker wanted from her on their first time together in 1977.
    “We had oral sex,” Manning toldVanity Fair in 1995. “He prefers that modus operandi gecause then he can say ‘I never slept with her.’”

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder where we heard that before???????????

    So it doesn't count if Republicans cheat on their wives as long as they are not denying it under oath. Got it.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 03-12-2011 at 10:16 PM.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Terri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    So it doesn't count if Republicans cheat on their wives as long as they are not denying it under oath. Got it.
    It bothers me more when a conservative cheats on his spouse than a liberal because I do not expect a liberal to share my values on marriage. Does this make you feel better Roger?

    Terri

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •