The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newt-- Love Of My Country Made Me Do It

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    It bothers me more when a conservative cheats on his spouse than a liberal because I do not expect a liberal to share my values on marriage. Does this make you feel better Roger?

Terri
    It bothers me that politicians are hypocrites. It bothers that politicians are anti gay only to find them playing footsie in an airport rest room or ragging on another politician about having an affair when they themselves are doing the very same thing. I would like to see politicians lead by example. I don't recall any of my family members getting a divorce and that includes Grandparents, parents, sister, aunts, uncles and cousins and there is not a one among them who is gay. Does that make you feel better?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 03-12-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Former Gingrich mistressAnne Manning says Gingrich’s favorite sex act was oral, saying that was what the former Speaker wanted from her on their first time together in 1977.
    “We had oral sex,” Manning toldVanity Fair in 1995. “He prefers that modus operandi gecause then he can say ‘I never slept with her.’”

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder where we heard that before???????????

So it doesn't count if Republicans cheat on their wives as long as they are not denying it under oath. Got it.
    I never said or implied that it didn't count if Republicans cheat on their wives as long as they are not denying it under oath. You posted that statement in response to the facts I stated. If anyone said that i said or implied such a thing then that is a case where I would call them a liar which I rarely do, because you NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR heard that from me.

It bothers me that politicians are hypocrites. It bothers that politicians are anti gay only to find them playing footsie in an airport rest room or ragging on another politician about having an affair when they themselves are doing the very same thing. I would like to see politicians lead by example. I don't recall any of my family members getting a divorce and that includes Grandparents, parents, sister, aunts, uncles and cousins and there is not a one among them who is gay. Does that make you feel better?
    How do you know that one Roger?
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    How do you know that one Roger?
    I know my relatives. That is how I know. None are living with the same sex. I am proud to have each and everyone of them as a relative. My family takes their vows of matramony seriously. For better or for worse until death do us part. And they like me believe that marriage should only be between a man and a woman. Maybe you aren't used to having such a family.

By the way, none of them have ever been in prison either.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 03-13-2011 at 09:42 AM.

I know my relatives. That is how I know. None are living with the same sex. I am proud to have each and everyone of them as a relative. My family takes their vows of matramony seriously. For better or for worse until death do us part. And they like me believe that marriage should only be between a man and a woman. Maybe you aren't used to having such a family.

Not really sure what to make of your statement...on one side it is somewhat homophobic...and on another side it almost makes no sense,like who cares

I come from a family that has a couple of gay members, one nephew one niece...I dont stand in judgement of them,they are both good kids who chose an alternative lifestyle..I have family members who were monogamous and one or two that were not...who cares, not me...doesnt make my family better than yours, doesnt make my family worse, it just makes them my family...

Congrats to your family for being monogamous, hope they all live long healthy lives

Congrats to my family for being MY family, I love em
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I thought Libs were tolerant of ALL lifestyles.
    Bill Davis

Banned

I thought Libs were tolerant of ALL lifestyles.
    They probably are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
    Let me all tell you a quick little story about Roger Perry and how he like most liberals cant admit in public that he is a liberal.

This past October at Jacksonville RC's fall trial I was judging the Derby and doing the equipment/marshal job for the Q.

Early in the trial I turned around and there he was .... Roger Perry, just standing there. So, being the nice that I am. I asked Roger " how is RTF's favorite liberal doing" ? Holy crap guys, Roger couldnt back peddle fast enough. I thought Keith Farmer was going to fall over laughing. But, the funniest part of the story was when I walk by the gallery some hours later .... Roger was still trying to explain to others around him that he wasnt a Lib and how he was in the middle of the road on politics.

Why cant most lefty's admit that they are Lib's in public OR maybe its to easy to hide behind behind a key board these days ..... Roger ????
    Bill Davis

I don't recall any of my family members getting a divorce and that includes Grandparents, parents, sister, aunts, uncles and cousins and there is not a one among them who is gay. Does that make you feel better?
    And I bet they all wonder what happened to you Roger Usually the most stridently homophobic have something to hide.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Banned

If I ever change my voter registration card to read Democrat then I will call myself a liberal. Until then I will be satisfied to call myself an Independent.