The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bachmann flubs Revolutionary War geography in N.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    When you decide to play in the big show, it matters not if you are a Bachman, Biden, Huckabee, Obama or Bush,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well maybe Bush , . For gosh sakes, get the facts, figures and countries right before you start spewing dribble. Party affiliation does not insulate one from incorrect and foolish statements nor being held accountable for them.

Fair and Balanced Regards
    Obama has never once been held accountable for all the idiotic things he has said over the last 3 or 4 years... especially by you libs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno
    Last edited by huntinman; 03-14-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Obama has never once been held accountable for all the idiotic things he has said over the last 3 or 4 years... especially by you libs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno

And you make this statement about me based on?????????????? Our long relationship or a cosmic insight to what everyone believes and thinks.

I don't give a rats ass if a person is left,right or center. If he/she screws up, but grow a pair, take responsability and do better next time. Ignoring who makes the blunders does not make things better for anyone. If you refuse to hold those you hold dear to high standards, you end up being no better than they are and may as well just keep walking off the cliff because nothing can get better if the problems, misspeak and mistakes are ignored.

Or you can just follow, locked stepped behind what ever party you follow and keep on keeping on.

Take the blinders off Regards. Stupid has no party monopoly.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Banned

And you make this statement about me based on?????????????? Our long relationship or a cosmic insight to what everyone believes and thinks.

I don't give a rats ass if a person is left,right or center. If he/she screws up, but grow a pair, take responsability and do better next time. Ignoring who makes the blunders does not make things better for anyone. If you refuse to hold those you hold dear to high standards, you end up being no better than they are and may as well just keep walking off the cliff because nothing can get better if the problems, misspeak and mistakes are ignored.

Or you can just follow, locked stepped behind what ever party you follow and keep on keeping on.

You will find that the far right here have blinders on and that the Republican party can do no wrong or say no wrong. I am with you that is a person screws up no matter which political party member they should be held accountable. But you can bet your booties that if a R says something stupid, the righties here will not agree but come back with Obama and the 57 states reference which is old news.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 03-14-2011 at 03:27 PM.

To be honest, I am far less concerned about what they say as I am about what they do.

Nuff said.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

OK, your'e right...so it should go for your boy in the WH too. Just callin 'em as I see 'em...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    OK, your'e right...so it should go for your boy in the WH too. Just callin 'em as I see 'em...
    Please show me or tell me how or where you have knowledge that Obama is " my boy ", which in this case is incorrect and a pretty poor chioce of words.

And I would suggest a trip to the eye doctor, because what you see is not even close to what things really are.

Responses like this really do show how limited many are in engaging in thoughtful debate.

I wonder what color the sky is in your world Regards

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    To be honest, I am far less concerned about what they say as I am about what they do.

Nuff said.........

RK
    RK, I agree, but it has got to work all ways and then some. Own your mistakes as well as your success's.

Banned

Please show me or tell me how or where you have knowledge that Obama is " my boy ", which in this case is incorrect and a pretty poor chioce of words.

And I would suggest a trip to the eye doctor, because what you see is not even close to what things really are.

Responses like this really do show how limited many are in engaging in thoughtful debate.

I wonder what color the sky is in your world Regards
    HAHAHAHAHA The least bit of criticism of the right and you are labled a liberal. Gotta love it.