The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

Banned

Default Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

Has anyone noticed there is not one single report of looting in Japan after the earthquake and tsunami???? Had that happened anywhere in the coastal United States looting would be rampant.

Are you watching Glenn Beck again Roger?!?
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Are you watching Glenn Beck again Roger?!?
    What has Glenn Beck have to do with anything. It was just something I had not seen or heard any reference to. I did hear on the news that the Japaneese were asked if they were afraid of the news about the reactors they said it was not in the Japaneese culture to be afraid.

But obviously you are a loyal Glenn Beck listener to have made such a comment. You probably don't miss Rush Limbaugh either.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 03-15-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Has anyone noticed there is not one single report of looting in Japan after the earthquake and tsunami???? Had that happened anywhere in the coastal United States looting would be rampant.
    Yup , their society is much more behaved...I dont think they have the immigration problems,entitlement problems and other crap...plus they still have the Yakuza..I also think they use MUCH harsher penalties than western cultures that are supposed to be more refined..the gai jin could learn a lot from Japan
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Yup , their society is much more behaved...I dont think they have the immigration problems,entitlement problems and other crap...plus they still have the Yakuza..I also think they use MUCH harsher penalties than western cultures that are supposed to be more refined..the gai jin could learn a lot from Japan
    Yup, the Japanese are a very honorable people.

You would never catch them acting like a Democrat.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

What has Glenn Beck have to do with anything. It was just something I had not seen or heard any reference to. I did hear on the news that the Japaneese were asked if they were afraid of the news about the reactors they said it was not in the Japaneese culture to be afraid.

But obviously you are a loyal Glenn Beck listener to have made such a comment. You probably don't miss Rush Limbaugh either.
    Awful touchy there, Roger.
    Yes I did watch the GB show last night and that was one of his observations as well, about the lack of looting. Found it curious about the timing.

No, not loyal listener though of either. I'm too busy working.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You would never catch them acting like a Democrat.
    Speaking of which, with Japan in meltdown mode, the Saudis shooting 'em up and no budget at home - what must it be time for ?
    That's right, another Obama vacation!
    This time to go to Rio and Central America! where PBO is expected to deliver an address in Santiago modeled after his Cairo speech in June 2009
    http://www.americasquarterly.org/oba...rica-march2011
    Last edited by BrianW; 03-15-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Speaking of which, with Japan in meltdown mode, the Saudis shooting 'em up and no budget at home - what must it be time for ?
    This time to Rio and Central America! where PBO is expected to deliver an address in Santiago modeled after his Cairo speech in June 2009
    Obama has been a 'shell game' since his speech at the Democratic Nat'l Convention in 2003.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Banned

This time to Rio and Central America! where PBO is expected to deliver an address in Santiago modeled after his Cairo speech in June 2009
    OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not here. Folks around here are pretty respectable (for the most part). We've been flooded around here badly before and all the people around here did was work hard to get things back right.