The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: NPR Expose Video 'deceptive' by conservative analysis

Default NPR Expose Video 'deceptive' by conservative analysis

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/does...iting-tactics/

Glenn Beck's opinion site 'The Blaze' took a critical look at the undercover NPR expose video and found many inconsistencies between the published version and the raw footage.

"Conclusion: Anyone looking at the edited version of the Project Veritas video would be concerned about the conduct and views expressed by the NPR representatives. But should we also be concerned about the deceptive nature of some of the video’s representations? Some will say no — the end justifies any means, even if unethical. Others may be bothered by these tactics and view similar projects with a greater degree of skepticism."

Quote Originally Posted by sinned View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/does...iting-tactics/

Glenn Beck's opinion site 'The Blaze' took a critical look at the undercover NPR expose video and found many inconsistencies between the published version and the raw footage.

"Conclusion: Anyone looking at the edited version of the Project Veritas video would be concerned about the conduct and views expressed by the NPR representatives. But should we also be concerned about the deceptive nature of some of the video’s representations? Some will say no — the end justifies any means, even if unethical. Others may be bothered by these tactics and view similar projects with a greater degree of skepticism."

So now you are a Beck fan??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

..."Conclusion: Anyone looking at the edited version of the Project Veritas video would be concerned about the conduct and views expressed by the NPR representatives. But should we also be concerned about the deceptive nature of some of the video’s representations? Some will say no — the end justifies any means, even if unethical. Others may be bothered by these tactics and view similar projects with a greater degree of skepticism."
    Much the same as Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth" (as well as the entire man caused global warming movement) and anything by Michael Moore.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

neither gore or moore published anything under the guises of journalism.

how can you even associate moore with gore? ok, they rhyme, i'll give you that one. at least gore can back up his facts with science.

somehow subroc, i don't see you sitting through either the inconvenient truth, or any of moore's movies. so how could you compare the two?

...somehow subroc, i don't see you sitting through either the inconvenient truth, or any of moore's movies. so how could you compare the two?
    you got me....
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.